Feeling Myself

Nicki Minaj.

To Breezy.
Could you come to mine please? I know it's late, I'm sorry... I just need someone right now.

I pressed sent then placed my phone on the side. I whipped away another tear which fell down my face. Me and Safaree just had a blow out, I told him to leave he cried, I cried. I'm going to miss him but for as long as he stays the longer this heart ache stays. And for some reason once Safaree left I just needed Chris' wise words. He seems to always have the perfect words to say.

My phone flashed showing I just got a message, so I picked my phone back up to see Chris replied to me.

From Breezy
Sure, I be round in a bit. I hope you good.

I smiled then placed my phone back down. I'm not even bothered to sort out my face. I look like shit, you can see by my red eyes I have been crying. But if see no point in washing my face because I know once he gets here I'm just going to start crying again.

It didn't take long until I heard a knock at the door. He wasn't playing around when he said he only going to be here in a bit. I hope he isn't in business mood though, I don't need a bodyguard at the moment, I need a friend. Yes, I class the skinny ass nigga as my friend.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

Once she opened the door I could see the pain in her eyes, the dry and some recent tear drops on her face. My heart instantly ached for her. She went to say hi but she just started to cry, I pulled her into a tight comforting hug. I shut the front door behind me using my foot. I take back what I said at the beginning I do like Nicki. I shouldn't judge her before I really know her. That's my bad. She a cool girl who's just been hurt. I know how that shit feels.

"What happened Onika?" I spoke softly as I rubbed my hand up and down her spine to calm her.

"I said my last and finally goodbye to Safaree. I'm just going to miss him Chris." He cried lightly, at least her crying is calming down.

I unwrapped my arms from Nicki, I took her hand and walked her to the sofa. I sat us down and placed my arm around her shoulder.

"I never said a finally goodbye to my ex. I couldn't do it. In some ways I wish I could have had one last time making love to her, but I know that would make it harder for me to leave her. Either way, you shouldn't feel regret what you did. You said goodbye, now you need to say hello to your new happy future. Don't forgot about your memories with him because that was twelve years of your life, the good and bad in that relationship made you stronger. Just focus on you and fixing that heart of yours. I'm going to be with you through that. Fuck the business part, I'm going to here for you as a friend. I'm going to help you feel happy again by yourself. Don't lean on someone else to make you happy because when they go you will find it hard to be happy again. That's why you by yourself need to make yourself happy, with a bit of help from your love ones. Focus on Onika." I spoke softly, speaking straight from the heart.

"Just you talking to me is making me happier. I needed that long speech. Thank you Chris." She said as she stopped crying.

"Nah, don't thank me. Just being a friend." I sighed.

I kissed the her hair then I removed my arm from around her and I got up from the sofa.

"Go sleep and relax, I will go back and leave you, that cool?" I asked concerned.

"Chris... Could you stay please?" She asked sweetly.

I sighed then nodded my head in aggrement. I followed her up the stairs to her room. A huge fucking room shall I add.

"Wait, you want me to sleep with you?" I asked confused.

"Yeah... Don't worry I have cleaned the sheets since, y'know." She giggled lightly in embarrassment.

"Uh, yeah, okay." I chuckled lightly.

"You okay with me sleeping in my underwear?" She asked shyly.

"Not like I haven't seen it all on Instagram before." I chuckled.

I started to undress myself too until I was in my boxeres, I looked up to see Nicki just in underwear. I smirked to myself and got into bed she got in seconds later.

"Hold me." She spoke lowly.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I moved closer so I was holding her from the back, my arms around around her as she laid on her side. Who know this would be happening, I remember when I had to be begged to bodyguard for Nicki, now I just do it to protect her. Sounds like I'm already clingy to her, but she already got a hold on me. Then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I rolled over to notice loads of space next to me, I moved my hand around the bed to feel no Nicki, I know the bed is big but not that big. I forced my tired eyes open to see no Nicki. I stretched then stood up from the bed, I turned the room light on to see no Nicki in the room. I went to her bathroom, she wasn't there either. I slugged myself to the hallway, I saw a light creepin' from the the bottom of a bedroom door. I started walking up to it quietly. Once I approached the door I opened it slowly and quitely. Looking I'm through the gap of the door it looks like a guest room.

I went to open the door more but then I saw Nicki. Nicki on a bed. She was watching something on her iPad. I looked further down her to see her hand moving in a circle movement around her pearl. I opened my eyes in shock. I know exactly ehat she is watching, Miss Minaj watches porn. Wonder what type though. All I know that she is feeling herself. I smirked as I watched her bit her bottom lip as she slowly rubbed her fingers against herself. Wonder what made her horny. I went to leave as I felt rude watching her but I couldn't ignore the bulge forming under my boxers. I heard a low moan escape from her lips making me extra hard.

I placed my right hand into my boxers, I placed my member into my hand then started feeling myself. I have to do something about my problem. I watched Nicki as she pleased herself. I lend against the wall and worked on climaxing before Nicki. I can't let her see me of course, she will probably think I'm a creep. I quickened up my past, I bit my lip tightly so no noises come out. Lucky she has earphones in.

I heard Nicki let out another moan, I opened up my eyes to see her stop rubbing herself. She must have climaxed. She sighed and lend back onto the bed, locking the iPad. Shit. I tugged on my man hood, going real fast. I thought of me and Nicki doing stuff to make myself horny so I climax. Luckily that was working and not too long after I climaxed. As Nicki was still chilling, I crept to the bedroom again, going straight to the bathroom to clean myself up before Nicki comes back in again. That was extremely close, and sexy to watch her do that to herself.

___________________

What you think about this chapter?
You want them two together?
What do you want to happen next?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!