Four Door Aventador

Nicki Minaj.

"Meet me at the Rucker, take the Bruckner, It's just me and Young Yucka, taking suckers. For they money and they whips, putting kitten on lips." I listened to Chris rap from inside my dressing room as the song four door aventador played through the speakers.

I laughed lightly and walked in, Chris chuckled in embarrassment and stopped rapping.

"Don't stop you was doing good." I admitted.

"That's embrassing. It's a good song." He chuckled slightly.

I smiled and started to put some spray on before I went on to stage. I turned round to see Chris looking at me, looking like his smiling through his eyes.

"You dressed as Nicki but you still acting like Onika." He randomly spoke.

"She will go once I'm on that stage." I replied, then I walked off leaving him by himself.

I got my microphone and I had some people coming round me to make sure everything is fine and my outfit is good. I turned to the direction of Chris to see him walking to the front of the stage, he sent me a little smile and I sent him one back. I instantly felt so much of my confidence come. Then the show began.

As I was performing I couldn't help but keep looking over at Chris. Every time he would catch me looking at me, he would just smirk at me.

It was coming to the end of the show sadly, as I was really loving tonight's concert. Was loving it until I decide to look more into the crowd and notice someone I didn't want to see again. Safaree. Why does he have to keep bothering me. I'm glad today we are travelling so I'm staying in a hotel so there's no way of him getting to me.

Once the show was over I walked off to backstage and got got changed into my more comfortable clothing then I walked out my dressing room to see Chris already waiting for me. I wrapped my hand around his arm as he walked me out the building. I didn't even pay attention to the paparazzi I just got straight into the car. I saw my stuff ready for the hotel.

"You okay?" Chris asked with a little smile.

"Yep." I spoke bluntly.

I'm not mad with Chris but Safaree has made me pissed off so now I'm just in a bad mood. Hopefully Chris won't take it personal.

"As long as you're sure." He sighed.

I sighed myself as I was happy Chris didn't ask what was wrong I kept asking because I don't really feel like talking especially not about Safaree. I haven't told Chris about what happened the other day with me and Safaree as Chris seems very protective.

Chris Brown.

We packed the last bags up then we started moving. I'm going to be sharing a hotel room with Nicki, just me and her. We have been travelling loads from her house to all these concerts but the other shows are too far away so we gonna go stay at a hotel. I have mix emotions of sharing a room with her, there's going to be separate beds even though we shared a bed before it still hard not to touch her when I know I like her. I don't want my feelings to grow even more and spending more time with her might do that. Also, there's the insecure part of me which thinks Nicki is going it get bored of my presences.

We made it to the hotel I helped Nicki out as the other bodyguards took all her stuff. I pulled my one suitcase along with me. We went to straight to our room she instantly went to the bathroom. Me though I went looking around this huge expensive room. This hotel room is the size of my house at home. This was incredible. She didn't even seem bothered by the hotel probably nothing for her but amazing for me.

"I'm going to unpack then go sleep." Nicki said as she passed by me and went into her room.

Nicki was so happy earlier. She was smiling at me when she performing then when she came off stage she was in a bad mood. I would ask her what's up but I think I should wait until she's in a less of mood. Nicki doesn't have s have a shoe tomorrow so maybe I should try and make her happy by taking her out somewhere. It's hot so maybe we could chill at the beach or something. I can't really take her on expensive dates like other people have probably done for her but I could make something simple fun. Show her money doesn't buy happiness.

I was thinking about tomorrow plans for a while but after thinking of no plans I thought I would just go with the flow tomorrow. A surprise for both of us.

I heard no sound of Nicki think she has gone bed already. I had a quick shower, then I unpacked my stuff shiva really didn't take long, then I went to bed too. Looking forward to spending time with Nicki tomorrow.

________________

Small filler chapter, next one is going to be more exciting:)
What you think of this chapter though?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!