Want Some More

Nicki Minaj.

"I want some more." Safaree spoke as he entered my house.

"You need to leave." I spoke sternly.

He looked at me and started laughing lightly but then once he saw I was serious he stopped.

"I told you last time, that was our last goodbye, I don't want you anymore." I truthfully spoke.

"Oh, you want that bodyguard of yours? What a fucking down grade." He chuckled darkly.

I just stood there not saying anything.

"I saw the pictures of you two in the restaurant. What bullshit." He laughed again.

"You need to leave." I repeated.

He when quite for a bit, before he started to talk again.

"You being serious now? Come back to me Nicki. We can be like old times. We have history, his just a random nigga you have known for a tiny period of time. He ain't shit."

"History. Meaning it's staying in the past. I want you to leave now." I said not playing around.

"Fine. Fuck yourself. I helped you become you, now you trippin' over some new nigga. Fuck you!" He shouted.

He picked up a plate from the table and threw it in my direction, I moved out the way so it hit the wall behind me.

"Fuck being calm now. We gonna fight? Bring it the fuck on then!" I shouted back with full anger.

I took the glass from the table and smashed it again this chest.

"You bitch! I'm going to fuck you and your nigga up!" He shouted as he pushed me up against the wall.

He trapped me against the wall with his body firmly pressing against mine, his hands gripped around my wrists holding me from moving.

"I hate you!" I screamed.

I quickly and forcefully moved my knee up so it came perfectly in contact with his member, it instantly made him let go of me and hold onto it.

"Fuck!" He shouted in pain as he knelt down onto the floor, hovering over in pure pain.

I took the flower plant from the table and held it above my head, I looked down at him getting ready to smash it against his head. I held it there for a while but then I put it back down. I couldn't do it.

"Just leave Safaree." I breathed heavily.

He got up from the floor, back on his feet again. He looked at me with hate then he turned around and walked out the house without saying another word.

I sighed in relief as the front door shut. I sat down on my sofa as I just sat there in shock. Two thoughts came to my mind Chris and drugs. Which one should I use to get my mind off things?

I got up from the sofa and walked up into my bedroom. I went into my wardrobe and pulled out a box on top of my draws, opening it up I saw a variety of drugs. Should I take some serious shit or just some relaxing weed? I decide to be strong and just take a rolled up joint. I also took a lighter too. I then placed the led back on the box and put it back up there again.

I then walked into my bedroom, laying down comfortably onto my bed. I lighted up the joint then placed it in-between my lips, taking a big drag then I exhaled the smoke from my mouth. Let the relaxing began...

Chris Brown.

"Nigga it's so shit without you here bro!" Tremaine spoke down the speaker phone.

"Missing you lot too. I be back soon nigga."

"How's working with Nicki doe? Hard work?" Tremaine chuckled lightly.

I laid back onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling as thoughts of Nicki came into my head. I smiled thinking of her.

"She's interesting. A lot more about her for me to find out."

"Yeah don't act like I didn't see the photos of you two sharing a romantic dinner. Get in there nigga!' He cheered down the phone.

"She cool man, I dig her, I really dig her." I spoke happily.

"Don't get too caught up nigga. You don't want all that media attention on ya."

"I don't care about that man."

"Whatever nigga, just know the media can be harsh. But as long as you cool."

"I'm cool. Everything cool over here, how life back there?"

"Cool I suppose. Just boring homie."

Me and Tremaine spoke for a bit longer, after that I got in the shower then went to sleep. I was going to text Nicki but I decide not to bother her tonight.

___________________

Shortish chapter sorry, but I added some drama in there.
What you think of Nicki's & Safaree's fight?
What you think of Safaree?
TREY IN THIS BITCH DOEE.
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!