The Night Is Still Young

(Week later...)

Chris Brown.

"Come on the night is still young right?" I smiled as I pulled Nicki out of her house.

"The night is nearly over, nigga it's nearly the morning time." She giggled.

"Oh, did you miss your bedtime?" I spoke sarcastically and in a baby voice.

She flicked me off as she followed me holding my hand in hers. Me and Nicki been getting so close this week. It's so hard not to chuck her in bed and give her my all. But I want it to be special and not for her to think I'm just trying to have sex, I'm not rushing this. I have fucked up in my past relationship before not this one. I'm going to make her feel like the Queen she is.

"So... Where you taking me?" Nicki asked as we have been walking for a few minutes now.

"It's right in front of you." I said pointing to the beach which we was heading towards.

"You are not fucking pushing me back in there this time!" She shouted playfully.

"Don't tell a nigga what to do." I chuckled.

I wanted to take Nicki to the beach as I want to spend as much time with her. The beach at night is so peaceful and quite, some good time to spend with her. Also, it's the place Nicki found out she liked me too. There's only a few more shows left of her tour then I'm not her bodyguard anymore. I go back home. I want to talk to her about it tonight.

We walked across the sand then took a seat next to the sea, but not too close where we would get wet. She sat close to me, resting her head in my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. We stayed warm from our body heat radiating of each other's.

"This is beautiful. You're one of a kind Breezy." Nicki cooed.

"Onika and Nicki are one of a kind too. You're unique." I admitted.

I sighed as I thought about what I should say about me going back home, what we going to do about our new relationship together? Does she know I'm going back or she think I'm staying?

"The tour is nearly over..." I sighed, starting the conversation.

"I know." She said blandly. "I'm getting tired now, can't wait just to relax."

"What we going to do about us?" I asked.

"What you mean?" She asked confused.

"I have to go back home. I haven't seen my family in months, I still have bills I need to get back home to pay for."

"Yeah, you're only going back to visit for a bit right? Then you can come back and be Onika's man instead of Nicki's bodyguard." She stated.

The way she's talking is like she had a plan in her head with what she thought was happening. I wish it could be like that but I'm family man, I like to be with my family. I'm not rich, so it's not like I can have a house near Nicki's and a house back home, it's one or the other.

"I live there babe... That's my home."

"What about us? What we going to do?" She asked sadly.

I sighed as I thought of the best ideas. I don't want us to drift apart. And hearing her sound sad right now is making me feel so much worse then I already did, I don't want to hurt her.

"You can come back with me, see my family. You can fly back home whenever you want too, and I will come out to visit you." I suggested.

"I want to be with you all the time... If you go I will miss you too much. I have got used to you being around." She said as she wrapped her spare arm around the front of me so she's was properly cuddling up to me.

"I will miss you too. We can visit each other's frequently, as much as we can. I will ring you everyday too."

It went silent for a minute. I guess she's thinking. It sucks because we are becoming so close as the days go on but then I have to go, wish we was like this at the beginning.

"Okay... You have family, I understand. Just promise me you will come out to see me too, I will come to see you as much as I can too." Onika begged.

"Of course I will come out to see you. I love you." I blurted out.

"Huh?" She asked.

She moved her head off my shoulder so she could look at me. My forehead started to slowly sweat as I started to get nervous. Well, I have just fucked things up. Well done Christopher, you clever fucker. What a idiot. Way too soon to be telling her you love her.

"I'm so awh, I'm so so, awh s-sorry." I stuttered crazily.

She giggled, making me feel confused and more nervous.

"You're cute." She kissed my lips after.

I felt like a ton of bricks came off my shoulder, I was waiting for her to hit me or cuss me out or some shit.

I kissed her back and pulled her back into me so I can go back to cuddling her. I'm going to miss this. I just hope we stay to our words.

We sat here for a while just looking out to the sea. It was relaxing, and it was like we were both treasuring this moment together. I kept thinking about memories I have had with her and about the future. Then I remembered what just happened I told her I loved her and she just said I'm cute. She didn't say she loved me back? Maybe because it's too soon. It doesn't mean she doesn't like me.

________________________

1) What you think about Chris saying love you, too soon?

2) You think they will stay in contact or drift apart?

3) You think they will find someone else? Will Chris' ex pop back up and ruin everything?

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!! Thanks for everyone's support:)