The Crying Game

Chris Brown.

I knocked on Nicki's dressing room door and waited for her to answer. Why am I so nervous?

"Chris." She smiled lightly.

I observed her outfit to see her just wearing simple clothing, nothing poking out everywhere.

"Onika." I smiled back.

"I'm not even going to talk about that name thing, we just speaking about you for now."

I chuckled lightly then sat down on one of her chairs, she sat down in front of me, making me feel even more nervous.

"So.. What happened?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"Before I speak about anything, why do you even wanna know? Why we even talking about this?" I asked nicely.

"I have been cheated on too Chris. I want to know about someone else's pain. I never went back to my ex just like you didn't, but I see a lot of people go back... Why didn't we?" She asked confused.

That really wasn't the response I was espcecting. I know she got cheated on but how does she not know why she didn't go back to him?

"We both didn't want to get played. Someone you love touching on someone else hurts. I couldn't go back. She said she still loves me but she wouldn't of done that if she did love me..." I spoke truthfully.

I placed my head low, I can't believe I'm getting emotional over this still. It's in the past, why can't it stay in the past?

"I still love him... But I don't want to go back to him... I just don't understand my feelings." She said, sounding upset.

"You don't want to get hurt again... You'll never trust him again if you did go back to him, it will always play on your mind. You too good for him anyways." I said honestly.

"Some days I feel strong then days like this I could just, cry." She said just as her eyes started to water.

I got up from my seat and went up to her, she stood up and wrapped her arms around me, I wrapped mine firmly around her.

"Welcome to the crying game." She said while she cried into my chest.

"Think I have played that game before..." I sighed.

Nicki Minaj.

I pulled away from his chest and awkwardly giggled. I hardly know Chris but I feel comfortable enough to talk to him about my feelings and cry into his chest. It's nice to know he feels comfortable telling me about his past too. I just needed someone who has gone through the same experience to tell me how they are feeling because I confuse myself.

"You good now?" Chris warmly smiled down at me.

"I think so." I sighed, whipping my dry tears away.

"Good because you got a show to do, so I suggest Onika gets dressed into Nicki." He winked, making me feel better.

"Wait. Onika is the sensitive me, then Nicki is the strong one?" I asked confused wondering if I was right about the different name thing he does.

"Nah, but you on the right track..." He chuckled. "See you in a bit."

"Whatever, bye." I sighed.

Just as he was about to walk out the door he turned around and faced me.

"Onika is strong too. You are strong. Believe that." He spoke seriously.

He left the room leaving me alone, again. Time to get ready for the tonight. Got to make it a good one.

"Miss Minaj you ready for make-up?!" One of my workers shouted from outside my door.

"Wait a fucking second!" I shouted back.

Nicki is back, and ready to destroy the stage tonight.

________________
Short chapter sorry! Just a little filler.
However, hope you guys still enjoyed the chapter!
What you think about Chris & Nicki sharing their story together?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!