Only

Chris Brown.

I waited backstage as Nicki performed. She seems in a happy mood today considering yesterday she broke down crying. However, for me I'm acting a bit off. I can't help it. I just have so many thoughts and feelings I can't get my head around. Yesterday I comforted her but then I masturbated to her. And somewhere through all that I developed strong feelings for Onika.

She's only just came out of a long committed relationship, surely that's way too quick for me to slid in and be her new man. Besides who the fuck says her sexy famous ass would want me. Once her tour is over, our friendship will probably sadly end too. I won't be her bodyguard anymore. I go back to Virginia and go back to being the original me.

My plan is to hide my feelings, what she don't know won't hurt her. I just hide them then when I go home they will start to fade away. However, for now I know I just want to be her only.

Nick Minaj.

Once I got off the stage I instantly went to find Chris. Every time I perform he watches from the side of the stage, but I didn't seem him tonight. I can't help but think the worst, I keep thinking of loads of reasons why he wasn't there tonight. Did I make him feel uncomfortable yesterday crying to him? He bored of me performing? He sad? These negative comments rushed through my head as I searched for him.

Opening up my dressing room I saw Chris sitting by the window. He was looking outside, looking like his in a deep thought about something.

"Breezy..." I cooed.

He quickly turned his head to look at me, a little smile formed on his face as he looked at me in the eyes. He must off been too much in thought to notice I walked in.

"Nicki." He smiled.

"I'm going to get changed quick, then we can go." I smiled then walked off to the bathroom.

I want to say a thank you to Chris for being caring yesterday so I decide instead of going straight home I'm going to take Chris out for a late night dinner and one of my favourite restaurants. Who said women can't take men out? It doesn't always have to be the other way round.

I got changed in some comfortable non revealing outfit but it was still smart and cute. I have noticed Chris is old fashioned and doesn't like me showing my body around to the world. So, just for him tonight I'm hiding my body. However, I still wanted to look good so I have a tight fitted black dress, with some small high heels. I added some jewellery to my outfit then I walked out the bathroom and went back to Chris.

"Onika... You look, so beautiful." He smiled as his face lighted up.

"Thought I be Onika tonight... For you."

I'm kind of catching onto this Onika and Nicki Minaj thing now. And if he wants Onika I will give it to him, but I hope he knows she comes with a lot of package. A lot of heartache.

I placed my hand on Chris' arm as he walked us out the building. I smiled for some of the fans taking photos.

"Nicki I love you!!" One fan shouted over the crowd off people surrounding the outside area.

"Slay Queen, fucking slay!" Another one shouted.

I smiled over to them and gave a little wave before I got into the car. I sat down in my seat then placed the seat belt around me.

"Even more people today. Crazy how many people want a photo of you." Chris laughed lightly in amazement.

"There's positives and negatives to my job."

"As long as you remember to slay." Chris playfully winked at me.

I giggled lightly at him, he smiled at me then he started to look out the window again. We sat in comfortable silence until we arrived at the restaurant.

"You going out for dinner?" Chris asked in confusion.

"We are going out for dinner." I emphasised on the 'we'.

He went to say something but the doors already opened. I took his hand into mine and walked him out of the car and into the restaurant. Another bodyguard done all the talking and then he took us to our table. Once we where seated he walked off leaving me and Chris alone.

"Well, this was a surprise." Chris chuckled. "Not really dressed for this place."

Chris was wearing his working clothes, black jeans and black top. I giggled lightly at the sight. But it don't really matter what he wears, he still looks good.

"This was a thank you, for yesterday. You're such a sweet dude. Thank you for being a friend.-

"Stop saying thank you. That's what friends do. I'm just happy that you're happier today." He smiled generally.

"I don't even know what to say back to that... So, let's just order." I stated.

After ordering we talked about Chris' family. I found at he lives in Virginia, his parents are happily married, and Chris has only had one girlfriend. Also, he close to all his family members and he has three main homies back home. Just him talking about his background helps me notice why his old fashioned. His parents where married for over a year before they decide to have a kid. Chris said that was his planning to do too.

"I will probably stay being a bodyguard when I get home, don't know yet." Chris spoke.

When he goes, I forget that he has to to back once this tour is over. I'm going to miss him.

"You excited to go back home?" I aske sadly.

"Excited to go back home and see everyone, have my own life again. But I'm going to miss the shit out of you." He said, looking deeply in my eyes to show his being truthful with me.

"I'm going to miss you too. Make sure you come to visit me."

"I promise I will."

We stopped our personal, emotional conversation as the waitress came over with our dinner. I smiled at her as I accepted the food and started to eat. The rest of the night went really good, we just kept causal conversation as we ate. We didn't speak on the topic of him leaving again. After dinner I went home and he went back to his place. I hate when he leaves because that's when I start thinking about negative things again. Also, his company is relaxing and nice, he makes me feel happy, he makes me forgot about the pain in life.

_______________

Didn't proof read as I was too excited to post. Really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Chris & Nicki?
You like this side to Nicki?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!