Grand Piano

Breezy.

It was the last day of the tour today. Last day with Nicki before I go home. I'm going to miss not seeing her everyday.

"Last show." Nicki sighed.

"You've killed every show." I smiled  kissing her forehead after.

She kissed my lips before she went and quickly got ready to go on stage. I made my way to the side of stage, getting ready for her to perform. When she came out everyone went crazy screaming. I started laughing, so many people love her, but no one loves her like I do.

I rapped along with her. I could feel some of her fans near me recording me. Everyone knows I'm her man now.

After the last show it was the after party, celebrating the success of Nicki's tour. We both hype for tonight. However, I was feeling down too. I think Nicki has forgot or she thinks I have changed my mind but tomorrow I'm leaving. I'm going back home. I want Nicki too come with me but she ain't having all that. Think she's worried to meet my family all ready. It's probably too soon. I haven't even spoken to my family about her yet. My family live out in the country side so they ain't into all that media shit but some of my cousins and that know I'm with a famous rapper.

We pulled up to Nicki's party, I held her hand as we walked into the party. Once again a lot of celebrities are here. I wonder if Rihanna here too.

I felt Nicki's hand leave me as she started walking up to people, greeting them. Think I may go get me and Nicki a glass of something good... I ordered two drinks and waited for the bartender to make our drinks.

"We got stop meeting like this." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I turned round to see Rihanna, we smiles at each other's then she say opposite me. I awkwardly chuckled as I didn't know what to say back.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "How you been?"

She rolled her eyes in a playful manner then cutely giggled. Think she could tell I was nervous. Not scared of her but nervous I will embarrass myself in front of Nicki's friends. I'm not really good with loads of people. I'm used to just being in a quite area with just my family, Trey and Tyga. I don't know what conversations I should have with new people.

"I have been good Chris." She smirked. "How about you? Like dating a celebrity?"

I turned to the bartender and accosted the drinks, that gave Rihanna time to order her drinks.

"Nothing bad happened yet. I'm used to the paparazzi. Besides I don't think like I'm dating the famous Nicki Minaj, feels as I'm dating Onika." I replied.

"That's cute." She giggled. "Hope everything stays good between you two. Don't fed into the media bullshit, they like to make up rumours." Rihanna warned me.

She accepted her drinks then said bye as she walked off. Twice now. We have met the same way and every time she walks of is like she leaving me on a cliffhanger. We so mysteries.

I focused back on Nicki and took the drinks and went searching around for her. Trying to avoid people just in case they spill the drinks on me. I spotted Nicki in the distance with Meek and other people. I walked up to her and handed her drink.

"Thanks Breezy." She kissed my cheek after.

"All good baby." I smiled. "Was just talking to Rihanna again, that why I was a bit later."

"Okay." She replied, not seeming bothered.

She turned her head and focused back on talking to Meek. I sipped from my drink as I looked around, scanning over some celebrities. My eyes stopped on Rihanna who was taking some photos with people.

Flashbacks of when me and Nicki went to a club together with her girl homies. I was busting out some moves that night. I want to have a good night like that again tonight. I want to make memories tonight, for me and Nicki before I go back home.

"Babe." I spoke as I turned back to Nicki.

"Yeah?" She asked turning to me.

"Let's go dance." I suggest.

"Not right now-

I didn't take no for a answer as I took her hand and pulled her gentle with me to the dance floor.

"Chris." She giggled behind me. "I don't dance."

"You danced last time." I chuckled.

I stopped once we got to the middle of the dance floor and faced towards Nicki.

"Oh, that time I made you horny? What was I doing again?" She teased.

"Hmm, I don't know. How about you remind me?" I teased back.

She smirked at me then turned around. Grinding her ass up against me. I gripped onto her waist and placed my face into her neck. Kissing slowly and gentle on her neck.

"Chriss..." She accidentally moaned.

"You want to make this night memorable?" I spoke as I placed gripped one of her ass cheeks with my hand.

"Can I leave my own party early?" She asked.

"You turned up to your own party late. So, yeah, let's go baby." I spoke, kissing her neck after.

"Okay, okay. Let's go." She smiled as she turned back around to me.

>>>>>>>

I zipped up my suitcases and placed my plane bag on top of it, I checked all my passports where inside then I tuned around to see Nicki fast asleep. I found some paper and a pen. It's six in the morning don't want to wake her up.

Onika,

Didn't want to wake you up this morning, I'm sorry we couldn't say goodbye this morning, but last night, I think that was a perfect goodbye. It's not really a goodbye actually more like a see you later. I love you Onika. I'll ring you later.

Breezy.

I placed the note on my pillow which was beside her. I lend over the bed, kissing her forehead. Last night me and Onika made sweet love. I just want to lay in bed with her for the rest of the day.

I sighed and grabbed my suitcases and bag, I took one last look and Nicki before I finally walked out. Once I got out the house I waited for a few minutes until my uber turned up. Driving back home. Back to my family and friends. I have missed them so much. However, now I have to miss Nicki. I hope things don't change. Hope she don't play me like a grand piano.

______________________
THIS IS THE END!!!

1) You lot happy with how they said see you later?;)

2) You think anything will change between them?

Sequel is up now! Couldn't leave you guys there. Thank you so much for the support on this book, I love writing for this as you guys keep me motivated.
Anyway sequel is called; Bodyguard 2