Favourite

Nicki Minaj.

"Go get ready, I'm taking you out for the day." Chris said as he passed by me.

I looked at the back of his head in confusion. Just before he closed his room door he looked at me, he smirked then closed it. I have just woken up and walked out my room and he already got plans for the day? I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom to start to get washed up.

Once I got out the shower, I wrapped the towel around me then walked out to my room before I shut the door I shouted for Chris.

"What we doing? What should I wear?" I shouted to him through the walls.

"Swimming shit just in case. Just casual, no make up!" He shouted back to me.

I giggled lighty as I walked into my room closing the door behind me. I picked out a pair of jeans and top. Causal. I wore my swimming stuff underneath. However, I put a light amount of make up on. I technically granted his wishes but I still need to feel confident and good.

Chris knocked on my door, then he walked in.

"I said no make up." He frowned.

"But I said yes to make up." I smartly replied.

"Hm. As long as you're ready, let's go." He smiled as took my hand and started pulling me out the hotel.

"Wait my phone!" I remembered.

"You coming out with me. Just us two. Fuck your phone." He replied as he pulled me out the hotel.

"You haven't even told me where we are going yet." I scoffed jokingly.

"I don't really know where we are going yet." He chuckled. "How about we get breakfast first?"

"Yeah I could have some food."

Chris opened the car door for me, then he walked round to the drivers side and got in. This is the first time I have seen Chris' car, well his hired car as his car is in Virginia. Don't want to sound snobby but you can tell he isn't rich. I don't really know what we are going to do today, don't want to spend his money if he hasn't got a lot.

We pulled up to nice little cafe. Chris once again opened up the car door for me. I thanked him with a smile and followed behind him as he held my hand again. There was no paparazzi around which made me happier. We went into the cafe and got us a table, we ordered our breakfast then Chris started conversation.

"I was thinking we just do something simple like go to the beach. But if you ain't coo' with it we could do something else - I don't know - what you wanna -

"Chris," I giggled showing him to stop talking. "Beach is fine."

He sighed and chuckled a bit in embarrassment.

"I just want you - I'm gonna shut up." He chuckled.

"I just want you too." I jokingly winked.

"That's no what I was going to say but I do want you." He said half seriously but with a jokey voice.

It felt like he was saying it in a jokey way but he meant it, but didn't want to say it seriously in case I felt awkward about it or something. I don't know but he shouldn't be so worried because his a nice dude, I like him. Maybe not as my boyfriend as I have only just got out of relationship but I think he could be boyfriend material. I would trust him, his very gentlemen like. My favourite kind.

Me and Chris made small talk as we ate our breakfast. I don't know why but I feel like his really nervous. It's not like we haven't eaten together before. It was kind of cute but he better man up at the same time if wants me to like him in a other way. I like a strong real nigga.

"The beach isn't far so we can just walk." Chris suggested.

I nodded in agreement as I followed him out the cafe. I took his hand again and held it in mine. I do like holding his hands. They are so soft and big, he has some long skinny fingers.

"Are you Nicki Minaj?" A young girl asked Nicki.

"Yeah, hey." Nicki smiled down to her.

"Oh my god! Susie, I told you it was her!" She shouted to her friend.

"Oh Jesus! I mean oh Queen, I love you!" This other girl called Susie excitedly spoke.

"You want a photo?" Nicki asked them.

They looked at each other's then they started nodding as they smiled hard. I took their phone and took a couple of photos of them. They thanked us both then left us to carry on walking.

"I swear I forget you're famous some times, must be nice but annoying at the same time." I admitted.

"You get used to it."

__________________
Next chapter will be a continue of that day..
What you think about this chapter?
VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!
(Didn't proof read)