Halloween

October 31 2023

Cheryl's POV
It is 7 am and I need to wake up the kids and get dressed up. Me and Toni are going to go to our kids parade. Thank god they all go to the same school this year "Wake up!!" I yelled going to Anthony's room to see no one then I went to my room and didn't see Toni so I ran downstairs "Hey Babe Happy Halloween!" Toni said kissing me "Happy Halloween!!" The kids said including Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead. "Mom where's my little mermaid costume did you fix it!" Halle said "Sweetie I told you it can't be fixed" I said hoping she doesn't kill me for not fixing her costume that ripped "ugh why Where is it!" She said ".....Ba-"oh uhh it's in my room" Toni said cutting me off. "What's it doing in-"go get it" Toni said cutting her off.

"Oh MY Goodness You FIXED IT YOU FIXED IT!!" Halle yelled right in Toni's ear "Thank you love you!" She yelled leaving the house for school "don't miss the bus!" I yelled "nope!"

"Now what?" Toni said "BABY!!" I screamed "what happened? Are you okay?" She said "The parade It starts in 10 minutes it's already 7:39am!" "Shit get in the car" "Where F.P.!" I said "uhh Jug get me my Child!" Toni said "coming!" He said "here you go my ugly sister" he said giving her F.P. "Shut the fuck up you hideous mother fucker." I said making Toni Burst into to laughter "Antoniette don't even start laughing looking ass donkey" he said "Leave her alone! Come on Baby" I said "bye!" Toni said on her way out "Babe" Toni said seriously as I was driving "hmm" I said "never mind" she said I was going to tell her what is was but we arrived and she got out right away and got F.P. "Hey baby go stand right there." I said as I went to the bathroom.

"You look so cute!" I heard Toni tell F.P. Who was dressed as a little bear. "Baby do you see our kids?" I said walking up to her looking at all the kids "well there's Anthony he's so tall!" She said I looked where she was pointing and saw Anthony with the 8th graders being the tallest "wait how tall is he?" I said "just 5'6" she said "so I'm taller?" I said with a smile "nope shorter by an inch!" She giggled "aww Do you still love me?" "Of course not your shorter then my son." She said trying not to laugh I laughed There was some moment of silence while both of us tried not to laugh but 2 minutes later "Love you." She said kissing my cheek making us laugh harder "Cheryl!!" She yelled "excuse me?" I questioned "oh sorry but wheres F.P.?" She said "in the stroller" I said "babe he's not in the stroller!" Toni said panicking "hey it's fine .. we're going to find him...Okay?" I said she just nodded and looked everywhere.

"Hello parents thank you for coming our Halloween tradition is starting up with a parade so please wait some minutes as the rest of the students get situated." The principal said.

"Baby!" I shouted "babe I can't find him he's gone!" Toni said almost crying "No baby he's over there" I said "Huh?" "AHHHH!" She yelled going towards some teachers to get F.P. "Okay the parade is about to begin!" The principal shouted through the microphone.

"Don't ever crawl away like that!" Toni said holding him on her waist. Soon we saw Halle and Miguel followed behind Alex, Adam, and Ayden. F.P was now sleeping as Toni rocked him back and forth "Babe put him down." I said "why?" "Just" I smirked she put him down "babe we're at school" she said "and we kissed at school?" I said "no" she said knowing how bad I wanted to kiss her and I couldn't help myself I kissed her and pulled her to a little wall "okay that's enough the kids are coming" Toni said "one more". "Hello! Stop kissing!" Halle yelled to me and Toni we waved and laughed. "Mom I have to use the bathroom!" Ayden screamed "shh" We said at the same time laughing "look at that costume" I said laughing at a weird among us character "hmm is that Jug?" Toni yelled getting glasses from her pockets making me laugh "Why do you have Glasses in your pockets? Get a purse!" I said "Sorry I'm gay I stuff my pockets." She said while I laughed "Wow are you homophobia?" She said making me laugh again "wow you're so rude!" She said. "Hello Mothers!" Bryce yelled dancing "Maa look at me walking like a pro!" Anthony yelled. Making me and Toni not being able to stop laughing "Come on we have to look responsible!" Toni said dying of laughter almost on the floor. Then a little kid fell and rolled around the floor me and Toni looked at each other trying to stop laughing but we couldn't help it we were laughing on the floor now. Thank god we're in the back so nobody could see us.