Costumes

Sorry I'm going to change the year to 2023

2023 October 24th Tuesday

Everyone is looking for costumes and tomorrow is Halloween!

Toni's POV
"Just be a Cow" I shouted to Anthony "I don't want to be a COW!" He shout back "Fine be a Chicken" I joked "oh yea Chicken I want to be a chicken!" He said excitedly. "Wait I-I was joking" I said but he left "Hey TT" Cheryl said "Hey babe" I said kissing her "Mommm!!!" Halle said "Yes" Cheryl said "I just wanted you to know that I want a car at the age of 13" she said "uh" I said "Thank you" she added walking away "she says that everyday" I moaned "Don't worry Babe I just want seven more" Cheryl said "seven more KIDS??!" I shouted "shh Yes I want 16" she said "why?" "Just" she said quickly "k"

"I want to be Miles Morales!" Miguel said "ok you can be him" I said "How about you guys" I said looking at Adam, Alex, and Ayden "I'm going to be Alvin!" Adam said "Theodore" Ayden said "and me Simon" Alex said "aww you guys are going to look awesome" I said "mom can I be a prince?" Daisy said "of course you can get whatever you want" I said "Babe here" Cher said giving me a weird costume "What is this" I said "Hartley Quinn" She said "and I'm Poison Ivy" she smiled "Why?" I said "cause they're a gay couple!" She said "Sorry" I said "Plus Hartley Quinn is younger so it's just like you and me!" She said with excitement "I love you" I said "I love you too" she said as we were about to kiss "Ok so I'm going to be Cat in the Hat and Fangs and Sweet Pea are going to be Thing 1 and Thing 2"  Jughead said "Oh that's amazing" I said trying not to be mad that he just ruined a kiss.

"Okay let's have dinner  but first come here Miguel. Anthony, Sweets, Fangs, Jug, babe masks" I said . "Picture time" Cheryl said
The picture:

 "Picture time" Cheryl said The picture:

Tomorrow=Halloween