The Dance pt 2

Cheryl's POV
Walking into school the  of getting asked out by the one and only Toni Topaz feels amazing "Hey Cheryl, what's with the big smile?" Betty said to me "TONI ASKED ME OUT TO THE DANCE" I shouted for everyone knew Toni is taken. "Thats great Cher Jughead asked me out" she said "that's nice" I said clearly lying "why don't you like him" Betty said "he's just weird" I said. "Hey Betty" Jughead said "hey Jug" she replied wheres Toni I thought "well what time is the dance" the hobo said "at 6" Betty said "okay I'll pick you up" he said and Toni came towards us YAY! "Hey guys" she said with a hot scratchy voice. It was literally the hottest thing ever, "hey TT, whats wrong your voice is different" I said going right next to her "I'm a little sick" she said Awwww my poor little wichey Ickey Mickey, baby is sick "so you can't go to the dance" I said frowning "No! No, Cher I'm still going" she said I giggled "okay well love birds we have to get to class" Betty said I rolled my eyes as I let go of Toni's hand "bye TT" I said "bye" she said smiling.
Toni's POV
Class was sooo boring they teach something and you write the same thing LIKE 10 TIMES. Anyways today was the dance and I am one of the helpers so I have to go early and set up. "Hey Jughead" I said walking to him "hey" he said "I'm gonna stay here to set up, so can you bring my clothes" I said he nodded and left the building "rude" I said  as Cheryl came up to me "hey TT" "Hey Cher" "your staying right" "yep" "yay, me and Betty are staying to" she said

Setting up was terrible I tripped on a table cloth. "Hey Veronica" I said "well hello Topaz" she said going to me "hey TT" Cheryl said "ughh" Veronica said I glared at her "hey Cher" I said giving her a signal to come to me "so I need hel-." Cher started "ohh Toni so I need help with uhh setting up this poster" Veronica said. "Uhh yea I will help you with that in a second, Cher what did you want to say" I said looking at Cheryl "oh uh I needed help setting up this poster" she said pointing to the same poster Veronica needed help with. "Excuse me, IM SETTING UP THAT POSTER!" Veronica yelled me and Cheryl looked at each other scared "uhh okay V you can set up that poster." I said backing up "I need help" she said "ask someone else" I said grabbing Cheryl's hand and going outside "okay let's forget what just happened" I said seeing that Jughead and more people were arriving.

Cheryl's POV
Soon people arrived me and Toni were outside sitting on a bench. I told Jason to get me dress so I have nothing to worry about "hello" Jason and Jughead said at the same time. "Hey" me and Toni said after Jason gave me the dress I went inside to change.
When I went back Betty was with Jug and Toni and Toni was changed in a hot red suit with ANTHONY? "Is that Anthony" I said going to them "yes it is" Toni said moving his hands to make him dance "wow even he's matching with us" I said to Toni looking at his cute little suit and face. "Yep he's gonna be in another room though" Toni said . "Okay guys it's time to dance" Betty said grabbing Jugheads hand and running inside.
I got nervous going to the dance floor with Toni I just wanted to grab her collar and kiss her.

Toni's POV
Today was the day the day I ask Cheryl Marjorie Blossom to be my girlfriend.......

By the way sorry for a long wait I have had a lot of schoolwork