Before the party

2015, September 30
Toni's POV
It was currently 2:34 pm Anthony was with the boys Aka Jughead, Sweet Pea, and Fangs. At the park and Cheryl was at her house so I was alone. And since the parties st my house I'm gonna start decorating. I hung streamers and got a gaming truck and cake. I was going to watch a movie until I felt dizzy I was ably to run to the bathroom and throw up blood then I looked up at the light and got even more dizzy it felt like I was spinning around I got up but fell right away and before I knew it......

Cheryl's POV
I decided to call Toni since Jason was with Jughead but she didn't answer so I thought she was maybe sleeping? I'm gonna go chem on her. I drove to her house and knocked but no one answered and it was open so I went inside. I saw party decorations everywhere but some were still on the ground.

"Toni?" I said I looked everywhere "Anthony?" I said but no answer so I called JJ
The call
"Hey JJ?" I said
"Yea what's up Cher?" Jason said
"I just wanted to know if Toni was with you guys?"
"Uhh no, Hey Jug is your sister home? Cheryl she should be home"
"Oh okay"
"Bye JJ"
"Bye"
End of call

So where is she? "Babe?" I said I looked everywhere until I saw a leg "Toni?" I said I open the door a little more to see Toni with blood everywhere I started to cry. I started to shake her "babe are you okay?" I said she started to love I got on the ground and began to rub her back "b-babe~" she moaned "hey TT what happened" I said "I-I don't know?" She said sitting up "come on let's get you clean the party starts in 2 hours" I said "ok" she said as she got up and left.

I cleaned the mess wondering what happened to her she has been throwing up all week blood and more blood maybe it's because she got stabbed but that was two months ago what the hell has she been doing? A second later she came down "TT come here" I said she slowly came "What have you been doing?" I asked "what do you mean?" She said "Toni you have been sick" I said "Well...Long story short I got into a fight and got shot in the stomach that's it" she said quickly "you what Babe why didn't you tell me" I said "I knew you would be mad" she said nervous and softly "babe I'm not mad I'm just— who did it" I said "someone named Heather?" "Wait what??" I said as my eyes got wide "I think it was heather"

What the fuck is Heather doing in Riverdale she toxic she's so AHH I hate her "babe can you help set up" I heard Toni say "of course"