Still alive

Heathers POV
Time to kill Toni. She has got shot many times so I have no choice but to shot her heart I've been practicing my aim and
Now it's time To say Goodbye.

Toni's POV
I have been very tired lately but Heathers been strangely nice to me so we were all on our way to her house.

"Hey" I said walking in "aww is this Anthony" she smiled said hugging him "Wes now get of me" he said crossing his arms "Come bubba" I said grabbing his hand and walking towards the bathroom "mamma I hate her" "me too but be nice okay?" I said he nodded "Alright let's get this party started" Veronica said "Who invited that hoe" Anthony said I quickly covered his mouth "sorry he's sick" I said "She's a fwucking whore." He said "okay bubbs let's take a walk ok?" I said he nodded.

"What's going on?" I said "hmm" he said "You've been acting weird" I said "wis because I feel in wlove but thwis girl is a badass" he said ok that's not what I expected what do I say? "but be yourself don't change for a girl ok be you if they don't like you don't change because then you're not you. Find someone like you, someone who you're fine with acting  like yourself." He hugged me "I love you" he said hearing these words made me want to cry and soon I did start crying "I love you too" I said.

Cheryl's POV
I don't know why I agreed to come here because I hate Heather and right now I'm sitting with Betty looking at a wall. "Let's ditch this party" I said "Cher you agreed to come so don't start" she said "I'm only doing
this  for Toni" I said.

"Hey babe" Toni said hugging me "Hey TT" I said hugging her back. I looked up at her and she leaned in to kiss me she had one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist we started making out but then "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
Anthony said  "that's enough Ws" Toni said "That was so ewwwwwwwwwww" Jug said
"Shut up" she said "Come on guys I have a cool game" Heather said everyone went to her but me and Toni. "Can I stay with Cheryl?" Toni said "No you are the main of this game so your Girlfriend should see" Heather said smirking I knew something was wrong. Something bad is about to happen.

Something bad 'bout to happen

"Come Toni help me set up" Heather said "I Can Help!!" I said "Are you Toni?" She chuckled.

Two hours earlier

Toni POV
I have no clue what's going on but for some reason my heart was telling me to write a note to Cheryl about how much she means to me so I spent some time writing and put it in my pocket.
Back to the party
As soon as I followed her to her bed she locked the door  "You fell for it" Heather said "huh" I said she pulled a gun. At least I mentioned Anthony and Jughead on that note. "Say goodbye Antoniette" she said "N-no no no I can't die I no" I said "Don't be afraid Sweetheart" she said I quickly pushed her unlocked the door and ran down stairs "Come on we have t-'' *boom* I blanked out.

Cheryl's POV
"Please can we go!" Toni-yelled crying "yea of course let's just tell Heather" I said why does she randomly want to leave she grabbed my arm "Hey Babe are you okay?" I said looking at her eyes she stayed quiet "Come on we have t-" she leaned on me and I saw blood "Ba-babe?" I said she fell to the ground and everyone came running "Toni?!?" Jughead screamed "no-no I love you" he said "mo-mom?" Anthony said I went on my knees and tried to talk to her "Toni don't leave please we're going to have kids get a house have a nice life together!" I said shaking her lightly "I lo-ve y-y-you" she said "Toni?" I said with a smile "You know me I am strong" she smiled Jughead came with tears laughing "yes Tones you got it" he yelled with excitement "wait what!" Heather screamed angrily "you Can try to kill me but you never will" Toni said "Heather shot her again "Bro stop!" Sweet Pea Yelled Toni hit her head hard on the ground "owww my head my head" Toni said trying not to laugh "What is going on" Heather said shotimg her again "uuuhhhh blood! Blood! Blood!" Toni moaned she then stuck her tongue out and played dead making everyone laugh but Heather.

"What die already" Heather said "Actually it's your turn to" Toni said she got up and took the gun "Hey put that gun down!" Heather said "wait do you have a dog" Toni said looking behind her. Heather looked behind her and *boom* Toni shot her heart making Heather fall "sweets" Toni said "Yep moving body got it" he said getting Heather "You want kids together?!!" Toni said doing a happy dance "Of course I do!" I said doing a happy dance.

"Gimmie" Toni said trying to get my cherry
"Never" I said putting it high "Gimmmie" Toni said growling "fetch it" I said she went on her knees and jumped like a frog. She got the cherry and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Mom can you open this?" Anthony said to me My Jaw Dropped and so did Toni's "Of course bubba" I said

"Guys this is our hang out house Heather is gone for good" Sweet Pea said "woah!!" Jughead screamed "Let's Get This party started!" Veronica yelled "ugh This bitch again" Anthony said.

"I love you two" I said to Anthony and Toni "We love you Too" they said at the same time hugging me "Group Hug!!" Jughead said as everyone came running into our hug Archie, Veronica, Betty, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Jason, Jughead, Anthony, Toni, and me, Cheryl.

10Years later
Toni POV
This is life now we have a great friendship I have 9 kids Anthony he's 12, Miguel he's 4, Daisy she's 7, F.P the fourth he's 1, Halle she's 4, we have triplets they are 3 and Bryce he's 9. Cheryl's the mom of course we're still together. She's 27 and I'm 26 almost 27 the year is 2025 October 26 and all our kids are looking for customs.

I think I'm going to continue this
story but with this new characters.