Fun

September 29 2015
Cheryl's POV
Since Riverdale had a shooting there is no school for 2 weeks I'm so happy anyways I woke up and went downstairs today I didn't sleep with Toni because she was camping with Fangs but tomorrow she has a birthday for him which I'm excited for plus I get to sleep with her for 2 weeks. I haven't been able to since I have cheer practice at 5 and school starts at 6 but she's also always late I don't know what she does so early?

"JJ where mom and dad" I said "Work" Jason said "are you going to Fangs birthday tomorrow?" I asked "Yeah, are you?" "Duh"
"Well I'm going to the store to get something for him, wanna come" he said "I would love to, but Toni's about to pick me up and I already have a gift" I said "okay see you later" "ok bye" I said "HaVe FuN with AnToNiEtTe TOPaz" he said suspiciously smirking. "Your weird" I said.

I was looking through instagram when I saw the hottest photo ever of Toni
Antoniette_Topaz:

Antoniette_Topaz: I love camping!     📸: @Fangs_the_gayFangs_the_gay: You literally killed me after this photo —>Antoniette_Topaz: you said I looked like a stupid idiot and then you drove off so I had to wait 20 minutes for you to pick me up!

📸: @Fangs_the_gay
Fangs_the_gay: You literally killed me after this photo
—>Antoniette_Topaz: you said I looked like a stupid idiot and then you drove off so I had to wait 20 minutes for you to pick me up!

Cherry_bomshell: I'm seeing you tonight right 😍😍
—> Antoniette_Topaz: yes you are
Miss You ❤️❤️
——>Cherry_bomshell: Miss you❤️❤️❤️

I'm smiled at my phone then got a message from Toni saying that she was here so I ran outside and BOOM! "OMG!! Are you okay?" I said to the poor girl I just smashed in the face with the door. "Just a little concussion" Toni said laughing I laughed too "Well let's start this over" Toni said "okay" I closed the door and counted to ten then opened it "Hey Babyyyy" I said "Chweryl!" Anthony said jumping on me "hey bubba" I said I looked at Toni who looked like wanting to cry "Hey babe you ok?" I said she just nodded "come Join the hug" I said Toni came and rapped us in her arms.

"Hello, welcome" Fangs said as we entered Toni's house "hello here I got you a cupcake" I said "Thank you very much" he said in an English accent.  "Momma plway pwls!?!" Anthony said "What do you want to play" Toni said "football with you and Chweryl" "ok" I said "alright I'll go get the ball" Toni said jogging to the ball.

It was me and Anthony vs Toni and I had no idea Toni was on a football team. "Chweryl gimme" Anthony said but Toni tackled me to the ground. "Sorry" she said getting up but Anthony jumped on her and we started laughing.

"Chweryl catch okay" Anthony said he throw the ball and I jumped to grab it but Toni got it instead "Yess!" She said running as me and Anthony started chasing her "Touch Down!!" She said as I ran into her and fell. I heard her trying not to laugh "hey you okay down there" she said with tear in her eyes trying not to laugh I started laughing "don't worry you may laugh" I said and she began dying of laughter.

Toni's POV
Me, Cheryl, Anthony, Jughead, Fangs, and Jughead were just chilling on the couch.
"Can we watch a mowvie?" Anthony said "YES!!!" Jason screamed "come kon let's watch IT" Fangs said "Wait No!" I said "Toni you used to love this movie?!" Fangs said "YEAH, but..." I looked at Anthony "Let's watch one of his shows then when he's asleep you know" I said.

We ended the day with a pillow fight then IT!!