Revenge

2 more chapters and then this story is over  because I don't even know what's going on so I'm going to write another one (same characters) and Toni's still gonna be intersex.
2015 October 19
Heathers POV
Todays the day I get my revenge killing Toni.

When I walked in class I sat as close as I can to her and pulled out a knife. But then The teacher asked me to take out a book, after I do it is time. I got my knife and almost touched her.

"Heather can you read the next paragraph" The teacher said. "Oh oh yea" I said looking at Tonis book to see the page "uh th-the rag-rag? Ra-? Ragy?" I stuttered. "Raging" Toni whisper "raging man yelled to th-the under" "younger" Toni said correctly me again "younger boy" I said "Thank You Heather Now Can Cheryl Read" The teacher said "oh uh yea The man kept yelling telling the young boy to get his hand of the ve-vehicle but he wouldn't listen so he pushed him down and drove away not even giving a look backward" Cheryl read messing up a little like she always "Thank you Cheryl can anyone else read" The teacher said Toni raised her hand "go ahead" "As the man left the young small boy he got paused in his thoughts thinking why did he just leave the boy startled. He drove back and helped the young boy get to his home safely." Toni said without any mistakes.

"Hey Toni thank you for helping me read can you come over later" I said "are-REALLY?!" She said super surprised "Yea, and bring your fam Jug, Betty, Anthony, and Cheryl too I'm sorry for how I was" I said "aww of course, wait you pranking me" she said "why would I I have shot you multiple times" I said "okay we'll be there bye" she said "bye Tones" I said.

YES, what if I just don't kill her and marry her instead she's so cute when she's excited.

Sorry very shot next is the last Chapter "Goodbye"