Fangs

Later that day 5:34

Cheryl's POV
Anthony and Toni were in the kitchen doing who knows what and I was with Betty and Veronica Not gonna lie it's weird hanging out with someone who has a crush on your girlfriend. "TONI?!?" I heard Fangs scream I looked at the girls and they nodded so me Betty and Veronica ran inside to see a Toni Anthony and Fangs on the floor laughing so hard "What happened?" I said laughing "I heard a big sound and To-Toni rolled down the stairs" Fangs said out of breath.I pictured it in my head and started laughing. "Hey Toni I have a new" Jug said coming down  "Oh Shit" Toni said "What" Betty said "A new What? I told you to stop after the second" Toni said "Antoniette she was the hottest person out there" Jug said That's were I started to get mad he's cheating on my cousin "What Toni" Jug said I looked at Toni confused. "You have to stop getting sexy stuff animals" she said "but" Jug said "Whatever" Toni said sexy stuff animal?s?" I said "yea I have a whole collection" he said proudly I rolled my eyes at least he's not cheating "Anyway Toni who was that girl that was trying to kiss you?" He asked I looked at Toni confused "Veronica I told her I didn't like her but she doesn't get it" Toni said Which make sense Veronica is in love with Toni. "Okay well hey Fangs" he said "hey" Fangs said "happy birthday to ya yea happyyy birthday" Jug sang "your annoying as fuck" Toni said slapping the back of his head "YOU TOO!" He shouted slapping her head but 10x harder than she did.

Everyone was here celebrating Fangs birthday it was Betty Veronica Archie Jason Jughead Cheryl Sweet Pea Fangs Kevin Toni and Anthony. EVERYONE was everywhere

I went to Toni who was grilling burgers. "Babe where's your shirt!?!" I said "over there" she said pointing to a shirt on top of a chair "You have to wear it" I said getting it "BaBe!" She said "I have a sports bra and apron on" "Fine" I said "Come here" she said I went close to her. She hugged me and kissed me. I giggled "babe what do you want to do on your birthday?" she asked playing with my hair "well mines till June so maybe go hiking? ....  What about you?" I said "Just be home with you" She said cupping my face I kissed her everywhere on her face and neck giving her some hickeys.

"What's going on in here" Fangs said I quickly got off Toni and got up and she got up as well "uhh" I said "none of your business birthday boy here take your burger and mind your own business" Toni said handing him a burger "Ok well stop making out and fucking in the kitchen" He said "Whatever next time you come inside take off your shoes and at least give a signal that your in here and make sure you have socks on because those Toes are something else" Toni said as I tried not to laugh "I'm not going to listen to that dumb rule" he said "My house My rules" Toni said pushing him outside "your supposed to be nice..." "it mwy bwrfday" he said in a baby voice "go outside" Toni said. As soon as he walked out Toni pushed me to the wall and started kissing me again. "Don't forget you have a kid" Fangs said appearing out of nowhere "Oh my goodness Just GET OUT Already!!" Toni shouted pushing him outside.

@Fangs_the_gay Instagram story:

I can't stop simpping over the photo Fangs posted I mean it's just so hot

I can't stop simpping over the photo Fangs posted I mean it's just so hot. Then I started to think about her, she has been super tired for some reason and she also hasn't been home lately I know she's not cheating but I know she's hiding something from me.

"Let's play spin the bottle" Fangs said "oh yes I go first" V said It landed on Betty "eww no" Jug said pulling Betty away "Just kiss" Toni said V got up and kissed Betty "ok Betty your next!" Fangs said excited "uhh Toni" she said after spinning the bottle "WHAT?!?" I said "If you don't let her she doesn't have too" Betty said "no kiss her" I
said Betty came and gave Toni a quick peak on the lips "okay next" I said hoping it lands on me Toni landed on....JASON? "Ok go kiss" I said I looked at her disgusted face and laughed she got up and went to go peak JJ and he literally grabbed her face making them kiss longer as Toni tried to pull away but JJ wouldn't let her. ugh disgusting.  Toni came back and sat down and looked at me gagging I laughed "Come on I'm not a bad kisser?" He said as Toni continued gagging. Everyone started laughing "ok go Jason" Archie said "ok...." He said and landed on Toni?? "AGAIN??? I have to kiss him AGAIN??" Toni accidentally said out loud she quickly covered her mouth making me laugh. "Ok come here" I told JJ he came and kissed her for 10 seconds because he cupped her face until Toni fell back because she wanted to pulled away as quickly as possible. "OKAYYY  I know she's a great kisser but she's all mine" I said kissing Toni cheek  "ok spin" I said she did and it landed on me "YES!!" I screamed making her laugh. She came closer to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips but I grabbed her shirt and started making out with her. "Ewww!!" we heard Jason say so we stopped I rolled my eyes at Jason. And everyone had there jaw dropped "THAT WAS" Fangs said "SO FUCKING" Kevin said "HOT" Betty finished.

12:30am
We were all bored I had Toni on my lap she was sleeping. "Okay let's go swimming" Fangs said "I'm going to stay inside with Toni" I said "Us too" Veronica and Jughead said "well I'll go outside" V said.

I carried Toni to the couch and put her next to a sleeping bag Anthony. She woke up "Good morning babe" she said in a very sleepy voice it was so cute "babe it's only 12:00 am" I chuckled "only?" She said I sat next to her and nodded "Well come on love birds it's CAKE TIME!" Veronica shouted "ok hold up" Toni said running upstairs "I'm BACK" Toni said running outside "Toni is that..?? YOU are not getting me drunk" Fangs said "oh yes I am" she said "What's that?" I said "It's some tool to make drinks" Sweet Pea explained "Oooo Make me one" Veronica said. "Ok" Toni said setting up her bar "Fine gimme one before I cut the cake" Fangs sighed.

"Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu happy to you" we sang to Fangs who was dancing in his chair "yes I wish for a......." He said "a..." Toni said "It's a secret you idiot" he said obvious.

As we ate cake Toni Just had her spots bra on but with shorts on. And it was hot but I noticed some new scars, bruises, and gunshots on her I wanted to ask but I knew it wasn't the right time. How and who is doing this to her......

The next chapter will be...:Heather?