Chapter Seven: Second Stage

Hey guys me again.

I think its been four years since this story has been touched or updated. FOUR BLOODY YEARS? BUT I think there was a reason for that and I bring you this chap in hope its been worth it. I'm bringing this off hold for you guys and I hope its worth it.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU READ THIS EVEN IF ITS BEEN FOUR YEARS

THANKS GUYS

-----------------------------

Merlin's POV  (Third POV)

When they arrived back in Camelot they took the girl straight to Gaius even though it took them the whole night to travel back and arrived in the early hours of the morning. Merlin made sure Gaius got the herbs they had gone out to get in the first place. Arthur couldn't believe it didn't take them long to figure out they were missing. It sort of seemed to really annoy him, Merlin could tell just by looking at his expression on his face even now.

The next two days didn't seem to offer much apart from Merlin serving the guests and keeping an eye on the girl but all she seemed to do is sleep and nothing else. When he woke up he found himself rubbing his eyes. He couldn't help but feel really sick. He got out of bed his vision being really strange but he tried to ignore it as he got changed into his usual clothes and joined Gaius at the table for breakfast.

"She still not came around?" Merlin asks.

"No not since last night when I gave her some food and she told me her name," said Gaius looking at him.

"Isabelle. That is all we know about her and that she has magic. Wasn't safe bringing her here but we had no choice," Merlin says sighing.

"No you didn't dear boy don't blame yourself. Now eat up you have another busy day," he said patting him on the shoulder.

He eats the fruit in front of him and smile at Gaius, "Yeah I know. It is even more work while we have visitors and I don't really trust them much. Gaius you seen that bracelet I was fixing?" Merlin asks Gaius.

"You mean this bracelet" spoke a voice he didn't know. Merlin looks around to find the young girl out of the spare bed Gaius had set up for her holding onto the bracelet he had finished fixing last night. It had taken a lot more time then he had hoped. He just kept getting distracted by everything else.

"Isabelle right?" Merlin says as she hands him over the bracelet

"Yeah you are the one that saved my life?" she stared at me.

"You could say that and Arthur too. He is the prince here," Merlin smile at her as his head pounds all of a sudden.

"Thank you so much. I'm hungry," she states.

Gaius gets her some food while Merlin finishes what Gaius had done for him before he smiled at Isabelle one last time before he left the chamber knowing he had a lot to do today.

Unknown POV

"Stop pacing!" he barks at his son.

"Shut up! I need to think!" the son screamed back at him.

He watched his son pace for ten more minutes before he stopped and looked at his father. "It does work. It just doesn't affect him as much as we had hoped. Only way we can get it to be stronger is if we get close to him and make it more stronger. I have an idea," he smirked.

"Well lets get to it then," smiles the father looking for some kind of hope.

"Second stage will work."