Chapter two: Yeah he'll be alright

Arthur's POV

Arthur was standing beside his father in the throne room waiting for the guests to arrive so they could both greet them and welcome them to Camelot.

The throne doors open to reveal Leon and Percival welcoming the three guests into the room. They walked towards the King and Arthur and stopped a little away from them.

"Thank you so much for visiting Camelot. It has been many years since I have seen you Alan and Carl. When I last saw you Ann was when you were two," smiled Uther.

"My father told me and I am glad to meet you now as I cannot remember you," smiled Ann.

In Arthur's eyes she was very pretty, wearing a long blue dress, with bright blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She looked around the same age as Arthur but he couldn't remember her at all.

"This is Arthur my son he was only one when you came to Camelot," said Uther.

Arthur shook hands with Alan and Carl who were tall strong looking men but Alan looked a lot older then Carl. It was most likely Alan was Carl's and Ann's father. No mother seemed to be in the picture but Arthur was not going to bring that up.

Arthur then kissed Ann on the hand being the gentlemen his father expected him to be. He just hoped Gwen understood who was standing nearby

"While you are staying here Gwen will be serving you and Arthur is it alright if Merlin helps them too when he is not busy helping you?" asked Uther but Arthur knew he actually meant he wanted Merlin to serve them.

"Of course father but I did give him the afternoon off," said Arthur.

"Not to worry tomorrow when he can he can help them," said Uther with a smile. Arthur smiled back but knowing Merlin was not going to be pleased.

Arthur knew why his father wanted Gwen and Merlin to serve them as much as there are plenty of other servants. His father knows Gwen is a good servant because she serves Uther and his father thinks Merlin is a good servant as he serves him. 

Arthur couldn't argue with his father but he felt sorry for Gwen and he also was worried about Merlin and his magic. As much as Merlin said he had kept his secret for so long he still couldn't help but worry, even if he had told Merlin he try not to.

Arthur also felt strange with the visitors around. He didn't really know them and he took his father wanted him to get to know them for the good of the kingdom. Arthur just knew what his father is like and to his father this would be good for the kingdom for whatever reason he would tell him at some point.

"Leon and Percival can you please take their bags to their rooms and Gwen can you go with them encase they want anything," said Uther.

Arthur watched as the three guests with Leon, Percival and Gwen left the throne room and once they were gone my father turned to me smiling.

"Arthur if we can get them to stay here for a while and welcome them here in open arms, it will reunite our kingdom with theirs. They have a big army and they said if they reunite with our kingdom if we get attacked we will have allies who can come and help if we need them," smiled Uther.

Arthur smiled, "Sounds great father."

Merlin's POV

Merlin sat on his bed practicing his spells. He was only learning the ones he could do without someone being around. Merlin was not the best at healing spells however he needed someone to be hurt to do the spell and no one was around and he then have to think about them hurting themselves in some way and it just didn't work.