Chapter Four: He'll get himself killed

Hey,

Alright. I am going to continue this :)

However a few things I need to say.

One I am changing this to the 1st POV I find it easier that way, as my writing skills have improved and changed a bit. Secondly, if any of you have any ideas you like to happen or suggestions I am willing to hear them.

Thirdly I just hope you enjoy it, and follow this now that I am going to continue it. Thanks guys :) ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------

Merlin's POV

Each step seemed to be climbing a mountain. I watch Arthur out the corner of my eye, he seemed to be studying me a bit too much. "Is something wrong Arthur?" I ask him as I place his armour on the table and sitting down.

"Well, actually there is. We are friends right?" he asks as he sits next to me.

"Of course Arthur what makes you bring that up though?" I ask smirking at him.

"Because friends don't lie to each other or hide things. What is wrong? Are you not feeling well again?"

"I'm fine Arthur, I mean it." Arthur glares at me as I get up but sit back down again as my head spins. "Maybe I'm not a hundred percent but it will pass. We have to get to the feast soon," I say softly.

"Oh yeah Merlin if you are feeling alright, Ann wanted to see you. Something about Gwen said your good at fixing things," Arthur says. I look at him and smirk slightly.

"Yes Gwen would say that wouldn't she," I laugh as I get up and head towards the door. "I'll be back soon, try do some paperwork or something," I say before I leave the chamber and head towards Ann's chamber.

I got half way there before Carl crashed into me. "Sorry about that. Are you looking for Ann?" he asked.

"Yes actually," I say.

"She was just in my chamber but she is heading back to hers you will catch her there," he smiles.

"Thanks Carl," I say before I head on my way and get to her chamber as Ann goes inside.

I get to the door and knock. "Come on in!" she said loudly enough for me to hear. I walk in to find her sitting at the table.

"Merlin, just the man I wanted. Gwen said your good at fixing things right?" she asks.

"Yes, its what Gwen keeps telling me. What seems to be the problem?" I ask.

"My bracelet, do you think you can fix it?" she asks handing it to me. I look at it closely. "I probably could fix it but not here," I say as I notice Ann looking over my shoulder. I turn around to find Alan behind me.

"Do you ever knock father?" she asks.

"No, you see my reason why?"

"He only came as I asked him too. He is good at fixing things," Ann says quickly.

"That is what happened last time, not this time! Sorry lad but I forbid you to come into my daughters chamber again," Alan says harshly.

I look at him concerned, "Sorry I didn't know," I begin.

He places his hand on my shoulder, "You wasn't too know. Fix that and then give it to me once you are finished," he smiles.

"Of course no problem, I try get it done within the next day," I say before I rush from the room crashing into the side of the door as I went. I closed the door too, sighing. Well that didn't go too well but never mind.

I head down the corridor slowly wondering why Alan is so protective, like Ann would even consider someone like me anyone. Her father is weird.

Unknown POV

"He is fine, nothing wrong with him! You said it would work!" I shout slapping the young lad around the head.

"I'm sorry, you do it if you think your better!" he screams at me.

"Look, Ad you know very well I can't. Sorry for shouting but this has to go right," I say more softly.

"I know it does. For all our sacks I still don't see what's so good about him. I could crush him like a bug. There be nothing left," he says clicking his fingers and clenching his knuckles.

"Not yet son but soon enough. Soon enough, Camelot will fall to its knees and our price will be him. He'll suffer, he'll rot within the deepest darkest places of this world and we'll watch," I say taking hold of my sons shoulder.

"Revenge is sweet," the son whispers.

"But we aren't taking our revenge son," I say.

"You watch me!" he snaps as he storms off.

"Son wait you can't be considering that!" I shout.

"I am. Watch me I am. He beat her before, maybe before he rots I'll KILL HER!" he screams I couldn't open my mouth, as I watch him storm away and my mind fall of only one thing ever since that day, ever since she changed my son there's been nothing but this. Nothing but hatred and suffering. It won't change, even if he does try to kill her.

He'll get himself killed!