Chapter Six: Looks like riding back

Merlin's POV (Third POV)

Arthur isn't pleased and Merlin isn't particularly pleased either. The Great dragon expects them to find a girl who is invisible, how do they do that? Merlin tried to take the pressure off saying it would be fun. He isn't sure it be any fun at all but the sooner they tried to find her the better, then they could try make her visible and be on there way. Merlin fears one thing though, if the girl catches on who Arthur is they maybe in trouble

"Where did you last see her," says Arthur.

"Over by the tree," says the great dragon.

Arthur goes over to the tree he had indicated to. Merlin follows behind him in hope maybe he could talk to her in her mind, but he got nothing back. Maybe she is still out cold.

Arthur gets on his hands and knees and starts to feel on the grass. Merlin bursts out laughing making Arthur glare at him, "Don't laugh help, what else can we do!" he snaps. Merlin agrees before he gets on his hands and knees and helps him.

He couldn't feel anything and neither could Arthur. They both get to our feet sighing. "Now what?" Merlin says to the great dragon.

"We could just go," the great dragon begins.

"No, we can't do that! What if she tells someone," Merlin says quickly.

"Merlin is right," says Arthur

"Alright, I better get out of here before I get spotted again. When you find her, and sorted it all out. Call me when its clear," the great dragon says before he flies into the sky and out of sight.

"His fault and we have to stay to clear it up," Arthur sighs.

"We are the ones that called him to help us. Let's not blame anyone lets just sort this out," Merlin suggests to him and he nods.

Merlin wasn't sure how long him and Arthur looked for the girl but the time the sun disappeared and night took over they began to get worried, maybe even give up.

Merlin thought about calling to the dragon when he tripped over something landing on the twigs and ground. Arthur rushed over feeling down on the grass. "This has to be her," says Arthur with relief in his voice.

Merlin knew one spell, a spell that may just make her visible. He whispers the spell in hope it would work. At first he sighed in frustration knowing it didn't work probably. Suddenly a young girl appeared on the ground. She opened her eyes looking at Merlin and then Arthur.

"What happened?" she asks.

"What do you remember?" Arthur asks.

"Not much, I fainted but can't remember even why," she begins.

"Sire," calls a voice from behind them. Arthur turns around to find to his surprise Alan and with some of his knights including Gwaine and Lancelot.

"We came in search of you sire your father was starting to worry," Alan says.

"Well, here we are nothing to see here," says Arthur.

"Well, the girl looks hurt maybe injured. Don't you think Gaius should take a look at her at least that is what a good prince does," says Alan.

"Yes of course I was going to suggest that anyway," begins Arthur.

"Gwaine Lancelot get the girl onto either one of your horses then we don't have all night," says Alan before getting back onto his horse smirking.

Merlin frowns, "Looks like be riding back. Thanks for the help and we catch up soon," Merlin says to the dragon in hope he could hear him.

------------------------------

Hey guys.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed :)