Chapter Thirteen: Double the Swords Double the Chance

Arthur's POV (Third POV)

Arthur rushed towards Leon who stood at the foot of the castle gates heading through crowds and crowds of his knights. With no surprise to Arthur along with Leon stood Elyan, Percival and Gwaine. He felt his heart sink slightly at the absence of Lancelot but more importantly Merlin.

In the past of course Arthur had no idea of Merlin's magic or what he truly had done for him but he had still been there beside him in the battles that had happened since Merlin had became his manservant. He had become someone who would go with him everywhere even more then the knights that he had come to trust and care for too.

If it was not for this battle and his father being ill he would of left Camelot ages go to search for Merlin but nothing had been going right for the kingdom, for Arthur or for Merlin. Where every Merlin is Arthur hopes he is doing alright.

"Sire you are just in time. The army will be on us in minutes," he tells him.

"Thank you Leon but I gathered that already. All we do today is fight for Camelot and with everything we got and if we do not make it past this day I have been honored to have you serve this Kingdom for my father and I," Arthur smiles to his knights.

Everyone cheers. Arthur had not much to say, not much apart from what he would normally say when Camelot found itself against an enemy, but even if he did he probably wouldn't of said it anyway.

That's when it began the battle for Camelot, once again and as Arthur went flying into the battle charging with his new sword Elyan collapsed to the floor as Morgana attacked him from the side and as the life left Elyan you could hear the cries of Gwen screaming his name.

Arthur turned from the mayhem to see what had happened and his eyes lit up in concern. He charged his way back through towards Elyan and Gwen by his side.

He made it to them but saw no sign of the attacker. "Who did this?" he ask.

"Morgana," cries Gwen heavily.

Suddenly a voice ripped through the air and as the wall to there left exploded a figure came rushing through and kneeling down next to Elyan. He whispers a spell so softly and then looks up at Arthur, "I think I made it just in time don't you think Arthur," smiles Merlin. He looks exhausted and pale but other then that he seems unharmed.

"Merlin," Arthur says so happily.

"Gwen can you manage to take him to Gaius where ever he is set up?" Merlin asks Gwen.

She nods, "Of course. Will he be alright?"

"He should make a full recovery just needs rest," Merlin tells her firmly.

Rue, Lancelot and Jordon had made it  beside them looking a bit battered and bruised. Arthur looked at Jordon in shock. "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Arthur we have no time to discuss anything right now. Did anyone see where Morgana went?"

"I believe towards the throne room," said  Gwaine beside us taking down another man with his sword.

"We have to stop her," says Merlin to Arthur.

"I know and I have the weapon just to do that," Arthur says to him.

"What do you mean? Morgana is immortal," Merlin begins.

"I know that. It's why I have this," he says showing off his new sword to him.

"Arthur is that the sword...that I put in the rock?"

"Yeah."

"How you pull that out I put it in there with magic?"

"Wasn't easy but I did it. I knew Morgana needed to be stopped but she won't stop or less I kill her," he explains to Merlin.

Merlin looks at Arthur and then at Jordon and smiles.

Merlin's POV (First POV)

I couldn't quite believe it. I hadn't told Arthur of the second sword yet and I made sure Jordon said nothing. I wanted us to get to a safe place before we began to go into detail of a plan or the fact of what may or may have not happened over the last couple days.

Once safe in one of the chambers that Gaius had set up with beds and equipment for the wounded we knew we would have, Arthur seemed to notice the sword hanging by his side.

"That sword," Arthur begins.

"It's like the one you have yes. I don't have time to discuss all details right now about all that happened between me Jordon or his father but you need to listen to it all before you judge Jordon. However looking at our advantage now though..," I trial off.

"Which is?" Gwaine asks.

"Double the swords, Double the chance," I tell them all.

"Yeah double the chance to kill her," says Rue.

"I am glad to see you safe Merlin," smiles Gaius.

"And I with you. Not all of us should risk taking Morgana down. Gwaine, Percival, Leon and Lancelot stay at the front of the battle you may be our only chance of taking down the army that is left. Arthur, Rue and Jordon us four will try finish her once and for good," I tell them.

"I sometimes wonder if I should knight you," smiles Arthur.

"Like that will ever happen Arthur," I laugh.

"Maybe but still. I really do not know what I would do with out you," he says to me.

"Me too. Come on time isn't on our side. Morgana must have a plan and I am certain it has something to do with killing you and your father," I say to Arthur.

Arthur had forgot about his father and Morgana had got past them with easy. What if his dad is already dead? I bet Arthur is thinking about that right now.

"Let's go now," says Arthur.

"Arthur it will be alright. We will kill her. Double the swords Double the chance remember that."

////

Not Edited!!!