14

A playful smile played on her lips as she walked beside him, her arm linked with his which he insisted she kept that way, thanks to her tripping twice as she almost fell.

"Bhabi sent me a video." She said mischievously, "I've saved it everywhere!" She added.

"I'm going to make bhai vidhwa." He replied, making her laugh.

"I think it's cute." Madira said, looking up at him as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes, "Really."

"Is that from her half-bachelorette party?" He asked, she nodded excitedly, "I'll tell bhai I knew about the baby before him." He continued, taking out his phone from his pocket.

Madira snatched the device out of his hands, "Hey, no." She frowned, "That's so mean, imagine if someone did that to you?"

"I wouldn't leave you alone for a minute." He rolled his eyes, "You're never going to bring up that video." He added.

"But it's cute, you look so pyaara and everyone is happy." She pouted sadly.

"Yeah? I was the only guy between those ladies and drunk off my ass, I didn't even know they made me wear a saree." He shook his head, "I'm not going to let this slide, I'll drink all her lemonade." He murmured to himself.

Last night while asking about details of their fifth consecutive dates, Roop used the video of a very drunk Mihir dancing to old item songs while draped in a saree over his clothes as a bribe, getting all the details.

"Hey, look at that- ahh." Madira started to say, only to trip once again, this time on her shoelaces, leaving his arm she was about to bend but he stopped her.

Getting down on his knee, he tied her shoelaces before getting up.

"I was thinking..."

She looked at him, tilting her head as she waited for him to complete his sentence, "Yes?" She urged when he didn't continue speaking.

"It's the seventh day tomorrow." He said, her head snapping up as she anticipated his next words, "So I was thinking about doing something special..."

"Special like?"

"There's this restaurant." He started, "It's ours but it's really famous and...I want to take you there." I will show you my farmhouse later. He wanted to add but didn't.

"You can take me anywhere you want to, Mihir." She replied. "I need to use the washroom, wait for me?" She said, spotting the ladies' room in a corner, realising she made it awkward for him, "Can you hold this for me?" She asked, taking the sling bag off her shoulder.

"Okay." He nodded, taking the bag from her as she walked away.

He pulled out his phone, pulling up Roop's number as he typed out a text, when he bumped into someone, hearing a baby's cry a second later.

"I'm so sorry." He looked up from his phone, guilt filling his voice, "Rayna? Hey"

"Hey." She replied, pacifying her baby.

"Rihan, right?" He asked, looking at the baby boy who was chewing on a toy, "He's cute." He added, touching the baby's cheek as he looked at Mihir with curious wide eyes.

"Thank you." She smiled, looking at her baby, "He woke up all cranky today so I thought to bring him outside." She told him.

"Can I hold him? Please?" Mihir asked, his hands itching to snatch the chubby baby from her hands.

"Um...sure." Rayna nodded, handing the baby to him as she watched Mihir's smile get bigger.

She looked at him, making faces at her baby as he tried his best to make the baby smile, he tried tickling his little belly only to make the baby pull his hair.