Chapter 31-II

Oooops😶 did I mention sensual? By sensual , I didn't mean RATED stuff. But it's going to be cozy and lovely🤗🥰❤️.

Enjoy!
________

Smiling contentedly, he said, "Finally, I can now look into your eyes with no guilt, just pure love. Your eyes are so beautiful and innocent. Within these moments, anytime you look at me, I see love, pure love, desire to have me always be close to you, be with you, touch you, hold you tight and love you more. I have waited patiently for this day and here it is, the wait was really worth it.

"You are now my family. My Queen. My wife. I really cherish you and I promise you, you will be in good hands, you will be loved, safe and respected." Rashid confessed, still holding her gaze.

"You know what? When we departed three years ago, I have always said a prayer for you till now, because you were my comfort zone at those lonely moments. I have craved for these moments since when we were pronounced husband and wife, I wanted to read what your eyes held, what your heart felt and what your voice intended to say. It is so lovely hearing it from you now." She also confessed.

"And I will be your comfort zone forever. Another confession, my family are my greatest weakness, the people I care and love are my weak points. I don't want to imagine anything bad happening to them, including you. I will not always be with you all the time, promise me that, you will always take care of yourself, whether I am with you or not." He said, eyes travelling downwards to her neckline, her tattoo marked gracefully in all it's might, drawing him in his every nerve.

"I will take care of myself. And your greatest weakness makes you stronger, my husband." She whispered, catching his smiley face and eyes.

"You just left without saying anything." She said out of the blue, watching his face grow in smiles.

He hummed softly, holding her hand, "I had thought the matter wouldn't be brought up."

"If I hadn't bring it up, you wouldn't?"

"No. Don't misplace the meaning. You see, I can't just come to your Kingdom and do everything the Hausa way, remember I was a guest there, even though we are married now, I had to follow your customs to avoid snitches. I came in peace. Do you understand?" Rashid cleared her doubts.

"Hmmm, but you sent me letters before we tied the knot, were you at war then?" It would be an offence if he laughed at her answer, so he just kept grinning.

"No. I wanted to write more than those for you and your uncle actually saw the ones I sent for you. It would be better if I said it." He answered, pulling off her nose ring.

She smiled, "He is very possessive."

"Not only him, the men in your household are all possessive."

"The overprotection is much," She agreed. "When did you start travelling here?"

"Two days and two nights now," He answered, eyes shifting to her scarf, "To see my beloved wife." She beamed, letting her head fall, biting her bottom lip, "Can I see your hair?"

"We are married now."

"I still care about your feelings." Her eyes held admiration as she gestured for him to take off the scarf.

His hand loosened it and her lush hair rolled over stopping mid back, so dark, curly and beautiful. The next second, his fingers were combing passionately through her soft curls, he looked so pleased and lovely.

"It is so beautiful." He complimented, kissing the side of her hair. His eyes and hand travelled down the back of her neck to her tattoo, using his thumb to trace the pattern. His eyes glued to the visible scars and he looked back at her eyes.