Chapter 7

This is a long chapter, I wanted to wrap up everything.

Thank you Thayyeeba0 and EbrimaSaho5 for your comments,it makes me happy.

And thank you for the votes, everyone ☺️☺️☺️

Enjoy.
_________________

Dosha groaned and cursed mentally curling her toes and sighing for the umpteenth time. She has been standing in the same annoying spot for more than thirty minutes and that unknown man kept rambling out, clearly not noticing her discomfort. She was trying really hard to not let out a hiss.

"Ƴan mata, Ina damun ki ne? Na ga kaman kin gaji. (Young lady, am I disturbing you? I see like you are tired)." The man asked.

She rolled her eyes mentally in a boring way, 'You already answered the question. Why won't you leave?' "A'a Ina jiran wani ne (No, I am waiting for someone)." She said through clenched teeth, glaring daggers at him while smiling.

"It looks like you are headed somewhere, can I accompany you?" He asked earning another scowl smile, more like a grimace from her.

"No, no. I am waiting for someone." She repeated putting her lips in a tight line before she says something, he wouldn't like. 'Does he not understand body language?' In actual fact, she wanted heading to the market herself.

It seems the annoying man did not understand body language or he was doing it purposely because he kept on talking to which she nodded or gave him small answers, and she stood for another round of minutes. She was annoyed by that, because no man has ever stopped in that manner and talk to her.

Welcome to the real world Dosha.

Just then, she saw Rashid walking over to them and sighed in relief, smiling inwardly.

"Is he who you are waiting for?" The man asked and she nodded, "Is he your brother?" She hummed in response this time around.

"Salaam alaikum." The man offered his hand as soon as Rashid came.

"Wa alaikum salaam." Rashid responded reluctantly shaking his hand. They shared some knowing looks for some seconds. The man was smiling and Rashid was clenching his jaw.

"Your sister has been waiting for you for a long time now. Good thing I gave her good company," The man spoke first after the glaring contest. "I have to be on my way, it was good speaking to you.... oh! Sorry I did not introduce myself, my name is Ali."

"Nice meeting you too." She acknowledged shaking her head.

"Your name please?" She was not expecting the question.

"D...."

"My name is Rashid. As long as you know my name, you can consider it hers too." Rashid interjected coldly in a chilling tone, but Ali wasn't moved by the slightest with the aura he was emitting. Clearly, Ali was used to it, for like ever.

"Oh! Okay. Goodbye then, Rashid, Rashid." Ali said and waved his hands in the air. Rashid watched as he walked away glaring holes in his skull. Ali kept to his words, typical of him.

"Ooo! Phew." She released a deep breath bending down to hold her thighs.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Oh! Yes....yes I am. Do you know him?" She was suspicious.

"Who? Him? Ali? No no no no.... Ha! Absolutely not." He answered gulping hard.

She observed him. "It seems like you know him. With the glaring contest, and all that....."

"No, I don't. Let's not talk about him. Are you headed somewhere?" He questioned looking past her, over her head.