Chapter 10

Enjoy
_______

The King sat leaning to rest on his knuckles, his elbow perched on the edge of the couch looking at his personal adviser, his four shields and his guards. They were all seated in silence looking at each other.

He smacked his lips, getting impatient, "Will someone say something?" They all got tensed on hearing his voice, gulping in fear, looking and expecting one of the other to say something.

"We found something that may interest you, but...." His first shield started.

"But what?" He seethed.

"We located them my King, our men did. They invaded their small hideout." His second shield answered.

"Then?" The King inquired.

"Our men killed them, they were Nikatau's men, all loyal. They took one of the men for questioning, but... before they reached here, the man killed himself." His guard said.

He balled his fist, grinding his teeth in anger, "Bastards!" He hissed. "That loyalty will take them to hell." He added through gritted teeth.

"Another thing my King, we are close to locating the woman who works for Nikatau." His third shield said.

"That woman is what we need but, she is cunning. She has the vital information on how to get to Nikatau." His first shield said.

"Then do all in your power to find her." The King ordered dismissing them, telling his personal adviser to stay.

"I fancy this position you know, I am proud." Gaddo praised himself.

The King smirked, "Do you have information about her? The woman?" He asked.

"Not quite much, my King. I only know she stays in the north of Durawa."

"Over two years now, and you have not found anything yet Gaddo? Any close relative, nothing about them?" The King shook his head in disbelief.

"Believe me my King I have tried. I asked the villagers but they revealed little. Even her name. The villagers refused to say her name. They looked at me suspiciously. They even refused to show me the area she lives. It seems to me that she is very liked there." Gaddo answered.

"You cannot blame them. But you have to do it on your own," The King said sternly. "Just do it secretly, between you and I." He added dismissing him.

Dosha's new found life has been life-changing, her radiance and comfort shows it all. Her peace speaks for itself.

"Dosha."

"It seems you like calling my name," Dosha replied. "Why are you at my house, Haidar? You finally found the courage to see me?" She asked.

"I want to see you." Haidar answered leaning by the wall.

"On what? For what?" She questioned. "I was about getting dressed to go out, I do not want to be late. Please be quick."

"Then get dressed and I will walk you there." He offered walking in without permission, sitting on a stool.

'What audacity!' She thought to herself. "Sorry, I cannot get dressed with you in the house."

"You do not trust me? I am not coming inside, I will be right here." He said.

"I will not be comfortable." She said, standing her ground.

"Are you pushing me out?" He asked surprised, she had never behaved like this to him. "Okay, I will wait outside." He added walking out of the house.

She sighed going inside to get dressed, and picking up her bag to head to Hajiya Jummai's house. She came out not expecting to see him waiting outside for her but, he was.