Chapter Six- Secrets

Chapter Six-

Frankie

"Hey, Barbie."

I turn my head to look at Moth standing behind me with a tulip and a chocolate bar. I grin and turn around completely, leaning back against my locker. "Hey, Ken."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hate on your idea. I'm sure everyone loved your pitch and people are already talking about the dance. I just don't like stuff like that." He holds out the flower and chocolate for me before taking a deep breath like he has to prepare to say something. "And since dances aren't my thing, I was hoping you could hang out with me after Eclipse plays at that bar tomorrow."

"I know. It's not a big deal. I can just go with friends." I assure him, accepting the gift when he hands it to me. I bring the flower to my nose and inhale. Tulips are my favorite. "I'd love to. Noel told me how to sneak out, so Sawyer would think I'm asleep. I have dirt on Will, so he's sworn to secrecy."

"He hates me."

"He hates that I'm dating." I smile at him, blushing when he leans in to peck my lips.

"Speaking of which, where's that guy that asked you out?"

I stammer before shaking my head dismissively. "He didn't know we're together. He was just being sweet, Moth. It's not a big deal."

"I'm not going to do anything. I don't beat people up unless they deserve it." He smirks and winks at me, giving me that look that made me like him in the first place.

"It was Bash," I admit. There are not a ton of out gay guys at school, but he's the most popular one. He's also the student council president. It makes me think his little crush on me might've been the only reason he even voted for my idea.

"Okay." He answers, pulling me down the hallway.

"Where are we going? Class is about to start."

"Just a minute." He leans me against a locker and looks around before kissing me deeply.

My eyes widen for a moment before shutting as I kiss him back. Our lips move together gently. It's much more innocent than when we can't keep our hands off of each other. His tongue slips past my lips for barely a second before we hear someone clear their throat.

I pull away from Moth and blush, smiling awkwardly when I see Bash. That's why he brought me over here. "Oh, hi."

"That's my locker."

My blush gets deeper as my eyes widen. "I'm so sorry."

"I was just leaving. I'll see you later, Franks." Moth pecks my lips again before walking down the hall. He did that on purpose. He's so petty and jealous that he reminds me of Noel.

I move backward and gesture to the locker. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it was yours."

Bash smiles as he unlocks it and swings it open. "It's not a big deal. He seemed like he was trying to prove something. You told him I asked you to the dance?"

"I'm sure he didn't mean any harm."

"I know. He's got nothing to worry about. I know you're in a relationship." He assures me as he grabs a few books. "So... bad boys are your type?"

"I-I don't have a type. It just happened, I guess," I mumble, trailing off before speaking again. "Thanks again for voting on my idea."

"No problem. I love the 80's. What are you going to wear?"

I perk up and smile at him. I guess he did like the idea. "I have these really cute high-waisted jeans and I was going to wear a pink polo and a denim jacket too."