Chapter Five- Changes

Warning: this chapter is intended for readers that are 18+ years of age due to the explicit content. Please skip this chapter if you are not 18 or older.

Chapter Five-

Andrew

"Where are we going, Master?" Fizzle asks as I lead him to the playroom in our house.

"It's a surprise. That's why you're wearing a blindfold."

He huffs impatiently as I open the door, earning himself a little swat on his ass. He smiles now, taking a few steps when I pull him inside before taking the blindfold off. His eyes widen.

"You did all this?" He turns to me after looking at the dim candles lighting the room and a collection of his favorite toys on the bed. His face turns red as he shuts and locks the door. His brother has a habit of coming over unannounced after we gave him a key.

I don't mind it, but it gets annoying that Fizzle is so concerned about Moth seeing us that he won't let me fuck him in common areas anymore. He doesn't walk around naked anymore either. I used to be able to bend him over and fuck him whenever I wanted, but now I have to take him to our room or at least to a room with a lock on the door.

"Master, I... I don't know what to say. Thank you."

I walk closer, pressing him against the door as I reach my hand up to wrap around his neck. "You've just been so good for me, Soda Pop. I figured I should be good for you too."

Fizzle smiles and respectfully lowers his eyes, leaving mine staring at his face. His features are so soft and gentle. His skin is smooth and his eyes are big making him always appear so innocent. That just makes it even more fun when I get the pleasure of turning him into a dirty little slut.

I love making him beg for me and using him whenever I please. I love it when his innocent little face changes into embarrassment and desperation. I love hearing his sweet moans and marking his body all over so that everyone knows he's mine no matter how innocent he looks.

I feel my cock straining against my pants, but as much as I want to get him on his knees and have him wrap his perfectly pink lips around it, tonight isn't about me. I have every other night for him to serve me like the obedient and loyal slave he is. He isn't used to being the one that gets pleased. Half the time I don't even let him cum during our scenes. Tonight, I'll serve him the best I can. He deserves to be pampered every once in a while.

"Take your clothes off and get on the bed." I smack his ass and walk towards the bed to wait.

He follows my instructions, swiftly slipping out of his clothes and folding them to set them on the dresser before walking to the bed and lying on his back. He looks at me as he patiently waits for my next command.

"What do you want me to do for you?" I offer.

His eyes widen and he sits up, shifting slightly. "Excuse me, Master? You want me to pick what we do?"

I smirk and take my clothes off as well, answering as I put them aside. "Yes. No pressure. You've got me the whole night. Pick as many things as you want."

Fizzle blushes and looks down, fiddling with his fingers. His pale skin does nothing to hide his embarrassment as he glances over at the toys.

He doesn't seem all that interested in them, but maybe it's because he's got something else in mind. "So? What's it going to be?"

"I uh... I don't know. Maybe we could- well I just think you could uh..."

"Say it," I tell him.

He squeezes his eyes shut and sucks in a sharp breath before answering. "Will you eat me out?"