On Hunt for Horcruxes

I woke up from the kisses that Tom was giving me "Morning." I smiled "Morning love." he kissed my forehead. "Come let's go down to the kitchen." he stood up and after changing I followed him.

Once we walked in the kitchen I noticed that everyone was already there. "Morning." Harry smiled "Good-" I smiled, but Hermione cut me off "We don't have time for that." she said annoyed. I rolled my eyes in return. "We already have found two of the horcruxes. The ring and the salazar slytherin medaillon." Hermione turned to Tom "Did you destroy them?" he asked, pulling a chair and sitting down "No, we don't know how to destroy them."Ron replied "Yet." Hermione send him a angry look. "Can I see the horcruxes?"  
Hermione annoyed left the room in a few seconds came back "Here." she handed me them. I took a look at the ring and left it on the table then I gave my attention to the medallion. Something wasn't right with it. I opened it and a piece of paper fell out.
I opened it and read out loud. "To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R. A. B. " everyone looked at me confused "Did you know about this note?" I asked "Yes." Hermione said "No." Harry and Ron said at the same time with her "Look Hermione, if you want us to help you, you should start trusting us." Tom said "And stop lying." I added annoyed "This is not the time to fight." Remus said "Those R.A.B talk something to you?" Molly asked. Everybody looked clueless when it hit me "On the door of our room are carved these initials." I said and Sirius' eyes lit up "Regulus." he whispered confused "Your brother Regulus?" Remus turned to him. "So he wasn't that naive after all." Sirius smiled to himself "This Horcrux is fake by the way." Tom said after taking a look at it. "Where can we find Regulus maybe he knows where the real one is. I mean he stole it after all." Ron suggested "We can't." Sirius said sadly "Why?" Ron asked "Because he is dead." Sirius stood up and left the room. His eyes were watery. "Maybe he destroyed it already?" I said unsure of myself "I don't think so." Hermione said "Fair enough." I nodded "Okay, let's focus on destroying the ones we have already found." Harry suggest "Do you have any ideas?" he asked "We need tooth of basilisk." Tom said. We were lucky that his father have had taught him how to make and destroy a Horcrux. "And where are going to find that?" Ron asked "Borgin and Burkes." I replied "Some should go and buy one then." Harry said "I can." I said "No, you can't." Tom turned to me "You are pregnant. There's no way I'm going to let you go there. It's too dangerous." I rolled my eyes at him "I'll go." Harry said "No, you can't. You know who is looking for you everywhere." Hermione cut him off "I'll go." Tom said "I'll come with you." Remus said and Tom nodded. They made their way to the fire place and disappeared. "Do you know something more about the Horcruxes?" Harry asked me I shook my head no "So you aren't that helpful after all." Hermione laughed ironically "What's your problem?" I turned to her "Isn't it obvious? You are!" she snapped "Oh shut up. You wouldn't even know that the medallion was fake if it wasn't for me." I snapped back and went to my room.

I angrily looked around. Maybe Regulus left the medallion here, it was his room after all. I highly doubt it but still looked around. The room was an absolute mess when Tom came back. At least he brought with himself good news. He had found a tooth of basilisk and we destroyed rhe ring. One Horcrux was gone but there were still so much more to go.