School Day

And here I was walking to my first class of the year. I know that the time will fly before I even realise it and I will be forced to marry an evil man. So I try my best to live every second of 'freedom' that I have.

My first class was potions with professor Slughorn. I walked in the classroom which was already full. There were two minutes till the bell rings. I looked around and noticed that there were only two empty seats. One next to Tom Riddle and one next to Harry Potter. I didn't want to sit next to eather of them, but I decided to sit next to Potter. I could feel my friends' cold looks stuck in my back when I passed them to go to Harry.

"Would you mind if I sit here?" I got Harry's attention. "Sure." he stepped aside to make room for me. He looked really confused. I didn't blame him, though, if I was in his place I would have been confused as well.

Professor Slughorn started teaching and the classroom got quiet. I didn't pay much attention, but I was trying to not look clueless. I was really thankful for Harry who made the potion good enough for both of us.

The bell rang telling us that our class had found its ending. As I was collecting my books all of a sudden Harry said "Congratulations." this one word of his made my blood boil "Piss off Potter." I rolled my eyes trying to keep calm "What you and your husband don't get along really well?" he asked shamelessly "Why do you care?" I angrily responded to his question with an question. "Because you decided to sit next to me." he lifted his shoulders "You said that you didn't mind, but okay I won't sit next to you again Mr Chosen One." I emphasized the words chosen one because I knew that made him feel uncomfortable "No, you know that I didn't mean that. I mean you can sit next to me whenever you want to I just wanted to know the reason, sorry for upsetting you." he actually looked sorry "It's okay and I'm sorry for bitching at you. I'm just really angry at the universe right now." I laughed awkwardly "If I had to marry Riddle I would have been angry, too." he laughed "Right." I smiled friendly. After all Potter wasn't that annoying as Draco made him look. The classroom was almost fully empty. Harry made his way to the door and I ran after him "Hey, Potter wait!" he stopped and looked at me "Why don't you and your friends come tonight in the slytherin common room for a party?" I just now noticed Hermione and Ron standing next to him "We'll think about it, thanks though." Hermione responded for Harry and they left.

I felt a cold hand grip around my wrist. I turned around and now I was face to face with no one other than Tom Riddle. "What do you think you were doing?" he asked angrily "Nothing." I replied and surprised myself how calm and careless my voice was. "Nothing?" Tom raised his voice "What are you looking at?" he hissed at some first years that he caught the attention off. "First you sat next to Potter and now you asked him to come to a slytherin party, have you lost your fuckin' mind?" he turned to me again, but now he was whispering angrily "We live in a free country I can do whatever I want to." I said calmly "No, you can't." he hissed and his grip around my wrists tightened "You are not the person who decides what I can and cannot do." I hissed back at him "Oh darling, yes I am." he let go off of me. "Where is your ring?" oh shit he noticed that I wasn't wearing it. Now my anxiety and fear raised to the celling. "I-" I was struggling to talk from fear "You better go and put it on right now." he ordered. For a second I thought about obeying, but then why should I? He wouldn't do anything to hurt me. At least not in public "Or else what?"

"Or else you will get punished in a way you don't want to know." he leaned and whispered in my ear and then he bit gently amy earlobe. His actions sent cold shivers down my spine. Just as I was going to reply the bell rang and he hurried to his next class. "Or else you will get punished in a way you don't want to know." I imitated him and then I hurried to my next class which was defense against dark arts with professor Snape.

Since the class was Snape's I didn't have choice, but to sit next to Tom. I knew that my parents talked with Snape to look after Draco and me and he was doing it since day one. And I knew that every single action of mine was reported to my parents.

I didn't ask for Tom's permission I just sat down. He completely ignored me he didn't even look at me for a second. It was okay, though, I wasn't dying for his attention.

As professor Snape started teaching I tried my best to pay attention, but it got even harder when Tom lifted my skirt a few inches and rested his hand on my thigh. His cold hand against my bare skin made me get goosebumps. I looked at him angrily, but he still didn't look at me. "Put your hand away." I whispered to him which made him smirk "Now!" insisted. Instead of removing his hand, he squeezed my thigh. "Shh, the professor is looking at us." he started rubbing the inside of my thigh with his thumb. "Is everything okay back there Miss Malfoy?" Snape asked "Yes professor." I tried my best to smile. After Snape was back to teaching I whispered in Tom's ear "I hate you." his smirk only grew "No, you don't, darling." he whispered and put a strand of hair behind my ear. I couldn't help but blush. Oh, how I hated how easily I blushed. I turned to the other side trying to hide the fact that he made me blush. It felt like he was reading my mind because he leaned towards me "And I know you don't hate me from the fact that without even trying I can make you blush." was the last thing he said to me today.