The Wedding Day

My mother, Bellatrix and Pansy were helping me preparing for the wedding. I had already put on my dress they were doing my hair and makeup.

Someone knocked on the door and a few seconds later father walked in. "Let's go." I stood up and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I took my father's hand and we left the room.

"You look beautiful Y/n." He wiped with his other hand the tear that fell from his eye. "Thank you father." I smiled and tried not to cry.

After we get to the platform, my dad handed my hand to Tom and he helped me get on it. The priest began to speak.

After Tom said "Yes, i do." and I also agreed on marring him came the hardest part. "Then you can kiss the bride." the priest said and there was me freaking out. I didn't want to kiss Tom. I hated him, I marry him for my family to kiss is way too much. But there is no way to miss the kiss, the guests will doubt something. They think we're madly in love.

Tom approached me and with both hands held my head and I closed my eyes. He kissed me on the forehead. I was very grateful for that. "Thank you." I whispered so only he could hear me. He winked at me and applause ensued.

After that, I was glad I didn't have to do anything else. I sat at my table and took a sip from my drink. But i was wrong. "Y/n you need to play your first dance with Tom." Pansy came up to me and pulled me by my hand.

"Merlin when is this going to end?" I groaned and walked towards Tom. "We have to dance a waltz." I said annoyed. "Okay, sure." Tom held my hand and took me to the dance floor.
He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. The music started playing and we started  dancing in tact with it. Tom stared into my eyes. To avoid the eye contact, I put my head on his shoulder. "I can't wait for this day to come to an end." i whispered. "You know what we are supposed to do at the end of the day, right?" he smirked "I'm not going to have sex with you Tom." I looked at him in the eye. "Thank you, Merlin." he looked up at the ceiling and then looked back at me "If we both don't want to, that's great." i said and the song ended. "Yea." he said. I tried finding any kind of emotion in his eyes because his voice didn't speak to me, but I couldn't see anything. His eyes looked as empty as always. Tom's always been a mystery, and he keeps being. You never know what he's thinking about, what he feels.

We go to our table and sit down. For the rest of the day, we didn't say anything else to each other. Nor do we dance anymore.

After all the guests left, it was time to say goodbye to my family and leave with my new family to the Riddle manro.

"I will miss you." I hugged mom and then dad. "And especially you." I hugged Draco a lot harder.

"Y/n we'll see each other, we don't say goodbye for forever." Draco laughed and stepped back. "It won't be the same." I wiped away a tear. "It's time to go Y/n are you ready?" Bellatrix grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the car.

We got in the black car. The Dark Lord climbed into the driver's seat and Bellatrix next to him in the front seat I sat between Tom and Mattheo in the back seat." It's been a long day." Bellatrix said after we drove off. "Tell that to me." I thought, but I didn't say anything.

The road passed in complete silence. I guess my family and the Riddles weren't that different after all.

We arrived in front of the Riddle manro. It was a two-story building plus an attic room where Tom's room was now our room.

There was a small shed in front of the gate. That's where their gardener lived. They had a huge garden which was very beautiful.

We walked into the house. We are immediately greeted by a huge hallway which at the end had stairs. On the left side were large semi-glass doors leading to the dining room. From the dining room you could enter the kitchen. Of course, there was a door that led to the kitchen from the hallway as well. On the right side there was a door of the same semi-glass that led to the living room. Next to the stairs was a small door that was all of glass. There was a closed garden. The walls of the room were floor-to-ceiling windows. The room was full of plants and a sofa with a table. From now on, this was going ro br my favorite place, I could tell.

On the second floor on the right was the bedroom of the dark Lord and Bellatrix and the office of the Dark Lord. On the left was Mattheo's room, a small guest toilet and a guest room.

Tom and I went up the stairs to his room. His room was surprisingly cozy.
The room was attic, so the roof was crooked there were three windows on the roof. In the middle of the right wall there was a large bed, and from his two sides bedside tables. Across the bed propped against the only normal window was a desk. Next to the desk form it's both sides were big bookshelfs. At the bottom of the room with curtains was hidden а toilet, а sink and а bathtub. Next the stairs, there were clothes hooked on bars, a wardrobe and a big mirror. There was a carpet that was between the bed and the desk. The carpet was the same color as the curtains, dark green. On the right wall there were posters of groups.

"This is our room now, do you like it?" Tom asked and opened the wardrobe.
"This room is better than mine one in Malfoy manro." I confessed and went to the first bookshelf. "I'm in love with your books." I took a book and unfold it.

"They're yours too." he pulled out his pajamas, black T-shirt and grey tracksuits, and one more white T-shirt "Most likely tomorrow your things will arrive. Here wear this till they come." he threw me the white T-shirt and I barely caught it. As much as I didn't want to wear anything of his, I couldn't sleep in the dress. I turned my back on him when he started taking off his shirt.

"You don't have to turn around, we're married, remember?"he laughed and i blushed, good for me that he didn't see my face. "I'd rather not watch. As you know, I don't like you, and I don't think to start liking you." I tried to say it as cold as possible. "Уou better try to like me, if you don't want to live in hell. You can turn now." I turned around when he said it, but regretted it right away. "Tom!" i turned my back again. I just saw him shirtless. "Asshole, i hate you."

"Yea, sure you do."i could feel him smirking. "Okay now i'm dressed." he said and I slowly turned and this time he wasn't lying. I went behind the curtains and trit to unzip the dress. "Oh, come on."  I groaned when I didn't reach the zipper. "I hate my life." I went out behind the curtain and saw Tom laing in bed. "Can you help me with the zipper?" I hated myself because I needed help. HIS HELP! "Sure, turn around." he stood up and I did what he said me to. He got way too close to me. He leaned slightly and put my hair on my left shoulder. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He slowly lowered the zipper down and I keep the dress from falling off. He leaned down even more his lips were almost touch my neck. My whole body twitched. Why did my body react like that? If it reacted like that just from his breath, what if he touched me? No, Y/n get those thoughts out of your head.

"Here you go." he stood up and lay back on the bed. "Thank you." I tried to came out of the shock. I was so shocked that I let the dress fall to the ground and put on the T-shirt in front of him. I let him see me in only my underwear. I'm so stupid. "My t-shirt suits you." he smirked "Okay?" I raised an eyebrow "Now, stand up." i said and he raised his eyebrows "Don't look at me like that i'm going to sleep on the bed."

"And where do you think I'm going to sleep?" he asked "On the ground? I don't know, it's not my problem, but I'm not sleeping with you in the same bed." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "No, miss, I'm not going to get out of bed for you. This is my bed if you don't want to sleep in it with me, you can sleep on the floor." he turner his back and wrapped himself with the blanket. "Asshole." I pulled the pillow under his head and took the blanket. I put them on the ground and lie down. "Are you fucking serious?" he turned to face me "Good night, Riddle." i rolled my eyes. "I told you to don't roll your eyes at me Mrs Riddle." he turned to the other side again.