First Kiss

I woke up "Tom!" I sat up immediately because I got scared from the loud sound of breaking glass. "Don't worry, darling, it's just a vase." he said with his hoarse morning voice and smirked. "Uh." I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "Reparo!" he pointed his wand to the broken glass on the floor. "If you want to eat breakfast with your new family, get up." he ordered "Sure." I stood up.

I opened the wardrobe and pulled out jeans and a top then I hid behind the curtains. "You know that you don't have to dress up behind the curtains, I'm your husband." he said "So what?" I said still from behind the curtains "So I'll see you naked eventually."

"Only in your sweetest dreams." I put on my clothes and went to the sink to brush my teeth. "Oh come on, I know you imagined  me nacked at least once." I could feel him smirking  "You wish Riddle." I washed my face and came out from behind the curtains.
"My parents want grandchildren." he explained in his 'I know it all voice'.
"They can have them when Mattheo gets married." I went down the stairs and he followed me. "They want grandchildren from us first." he grabbed my hand and we walked into the dining room.

The dark lord was sitting at the top of the table next to him sat Bellatrix on the left and Mattheo next to her. Tom settled down on the right side of his father and I sat next to him. "You finally decided to get up." the dark lord said. I wasn't able to look at him for too long amd don't get shivers. "You're up pretty late, probably Tom's got you very tired." he laughed, I didn't know that he knew how to laugh. I looked shocked at him then I realised what I was doing and quickly moved my gaze to the plate in front of me. "My lord, do not shame the children." Bellatrix chuckled. "In fact we didn't heard anything." the lord said. "They must have used the silencio spell." Mattheo took a sip from his tea. "Actually" I started talking, but Tom sent me a look that said 'shut up.' and I did so. "We're already here, we can start eating." Tom said and his father nodded.

As I sipped from my tea, Tom grabbed my thigh and I choked on my drink.
"Are you okay dear?" Bellatrix asked immediately. It almost felt like she cared. "Yes." I said and sent an angry look at Tom, but he just smirked making me angrier.

We continued eating in silence, but Tom had something else in mind. I grabbed his hand and removed it from my thigh. In less than a second, his hand was back. Tom started making circles with his thumb in the inside of my thigh. "Stop." I whispered so only he could hear me. "Enjoy yourself." he smirked.

After a few minutes everyone left the dining room. Only Tom and I stayed behind. He pulled my chair closer to himself then he grabbed me by the waist and put me on the table. "And here my dessert comes." he smirked.
"Someone can come in any moment." I tried to get off of the table, but his hands held me still. "Who cares." he stood up and press his lips against mine. I pulled back. What was he thinking? Few seconds later aft looking in his eyes I press my lips against his. I put my hands in his hair and he tightened his grip around my waist. I slowly got off of the table and pushed him to sit down on his chair.

Once he sat down, I settled on his lap. He moved his hands from my waist to my butt and squeezes it. A quiet moan left my mouth. Tom with one hand grabbed my hair and pulled it. I separated myself from the kiss and relaxed my head to the back opening his way to my neck. He started putting small kisses on my neck. When he kissed my sweet spot (which he found amazing fast) I couldn't hold back a moan. He began to suck up the place and left a blue mark behind. "You are mine." he said and I nodded in agreement. "Come on let's get rid off this clothes." he pulled my shirt up but I immediately pulled it back down when I saw the house elf.

"I'm sorry master and mistress I didn't ment to interrupt." the elf said. "It's okay. You can clean the table." I got up from Tom's lap and left the dining room.

I went to the sedated garden and sat on the couch. A few minutes later Tom came in and sat next to me. "Are you okay Y/n?" he asked. "Yes i'm okay Tom." I smiled. "I'm sorry for the stupid elf." he looked really annoyed.
"It's fine, thanks to the elf we didn't do something stupid." I chuckled awkwardly "If I didn't have an important thing to do, we would talk about that, but now I have to go. I will come late don't wait for me." he said and stood up. "Whatever." I didn't mind him being gone for the entire day. "So where's my kiss goodbye?" he smirked. "Fuck off Tom." I left the room before he could say anything else.

I went to our bedroom and a few seconds later Tom stormed in angrily.
"What the fuck did you said?" he approached me with quick steps.
"Haven't you had an important thing to do?" I said and stepped back. "My work can wait." As he walked towards me I walked back, but my feet hit the bed and I fell on it. "How dare you use that language on me?" he got on top of me. "Tom you're being dramatic." I tried to laugh it off, but I just got him angrier "Excuse you?" he raised his eyebrows.  "Hey, Tom we should go." Mattheo walked in and I turned my head to look at him. He saved me once again. "Shit. I'm here at the wrong time again." he said and ran his fingers through his hair. "Wait for me down." Tom saie and Mattheo walked out of the room.

Once Mattheo was gone Tom kissed  me roughly and stood up. "We will talk about this later." he left and there was me alone again.

***
It was really late at night when Tom came in the room. I was just getting out of the shower when Tom laid on the bed exhausted. I held my towel tightly just in case. "Goog night." I said to him and went towards the wardrobe. "Isn't it a bit late for a shower? It's almost 1:00 am." he put his hands behind his head. I didn't respond. I pulled out underwear, sports bra and shorts. I went behind the curtains and came back dressed.
"Will you get out of my bed please?" I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Your bed?" Tom laughed raising an eyebrow "I won't sleep on the floor again my back hurts because of it." I explained "I won't either." he said. I sat on the edge of the bed. "But I won't sleep in one bed with you."

"Your choice. In fact you always can take the floor." he turned his back on me. "I will sleep in the guests room." I stood up.  "Are you insane? Mother and father will went crazy about it." he turned to face me. "Do you have a better idea?" I asked annoyed "Just sleep in the bed with me." he rolled his eyes. "No!" I insisted "Then go on and sleep in the guests room. You won't get any smarter before you get the cruciatus curse." he said seriously. I tried to hide the fear in my voice when I spoke. "Okay then I'll sleep here, but one rule." I took a pillow and put it in the middle of the bed "You're not going to go to the other side of the pillow where I'll be sleeping."

"For me be sure I won't, make sure you don't cross over my side." he said.
I rolled my eyes and laid down. I took my wand and waved it to turn off the lights. "Good night." I said and turned my back to him "Night." he replied