Run

Mrs Norris was starting into my soul. Her red eyes always freaked me out. "We should go before she calls the squib." Tom stood up and held out his hand. I didn't took his hand and stood up on my own "Let's go then." I said and started walking fast towards the stairs. The cat was already there. My impulsive thoughts won and I kicked her down the stairs. She fell and luckily she was unharmed, she stood on all fours and ran away. "I always wanted to do that." I explained to Tom who was looking shocked at me. "You have no idea how many punishments I've suffered because of her." I said as we were rushing down the stairs. Now the stupid cat was ahead of us and maybe she already told Filch. Once we were in the hallway we were walking as fast as we could to the slytherin common room.

"Hey, you two stop right there!" I freezed when I heard Filch's voice behind us "Are you serious right now?" Tom lifted an eyebrow "Run!" he grabbed me by the hand and started running towards the stairs. "Stop." Filch's heavy footsteps and cries haunted us. I turned to look if he was getting close to us. "Don't look back just run." Tom said annoyed and started running even faster. Luckily for us Filch wasn't really fast. "Get in here." Tom opened a broom closet door and pushed me inside. He closed the door and pinned me against it. "What do you-" I started yelling at him, but he quickly put his hand on my mouth "Shush!" he made me shut up. We suddenly heard footsteps on the other side of the door. It most likely was Filch who we successfully fooled.

For ten minutes now we were standing in the claustrophobic closet. Tom's hand was still on my mouth and his body was almost fully touching mine. The only sound that was ruining the complete silence was our heavy breathing. I was really tired at staying like that for whole ten minutes so I bit Tom's hand so he could take his hand away from me. He took it away and glanced at me angrily. Without saying anything I left the broom closet and he followed me.

We returned to the common room silently. It was empty. I walked to my dorm and Tom followed me. When we were at the door I turned to look at him "What?" I said annoyed "Nothing." he answered "Okay then, night Riddle." I tried to be nice. If it wasn't for him probably right now I was going to be at Filch's office and I was going to get yelled at. "Good night, Ms. Riddle." he smirked "I'm actually Malfoy still." I explained "Not for long, though." Tom's rare evil smile appeared at his lips. "It's best for you if you get used to it." he said still smiling. Oh how I hated his stupid smile. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked in my dorm.

Unfortunately, Pansy wasn't asleep and she was eavesdropping us. "So?" she smirked and I glanced at her confused "How was your night Ms Riddle?" she teased me "Exhausting." I jumped on my bed "Oh, really? What did you do so much that you got exhausted?" she winked at me. "You are so dirty minded." I said annoyed and threw a pillow at her. Unfortunately, she caught it "I don't have dirty mind just sexy imagination." she threw the pillow back at me. "Sure." I laughed ironically "Now seriously, what happened? Tell me!" she asked curiously "Nothing much. I was smoking at the Astronomy Tower then he came and started prohibiting my smoking. Then Filch's cat came and then I kicked her down the stairs." I started explaining because I knew that this was the only way she would let me sleep tonight. "No way you actually did that." Pansy said not believing in her ears "I did kick her." we both laughed "Anyway, then Filch started chasing us and we hid in a broom's closet." I was done explaining, but Pansy was still waiting for more "That's it?" she asked "That's it!" I answered "And exactly when did you manage to get Tom's hoodie? Because I don't remember you mentioning it." oh how I hated Pansy for seeing every single detail. "He forced me to take it." I explained myself "Really?" she raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Yes! I'm going to sleep now." I wrapped myself in the blanket and turned my back to her.

Not gonna lie Tom's hoodie was really comfortable and kept me warm and his stupid cologne was actually smelling really nice. I was hating myself because I really didn't want to give it back to him, but I knew that I had to. Not because he was going to want it back, but I didn't want to get close to him in any way.

Wearing his hoodie felt like he was laying next to me. Normally, I was seeing nightmares. My nightmares were always the same. They were about me marring Tom and how awful that was going to be. Tonight I still had nightmares, but they weren't as bad as they used to be.