Wedding News

I opened the door to my father's office and slowly walked in. Worry had showered my whole body. It wasn't often that my mother and father wanted to talk to me in my dad's office.

"Sit down Y/n." Lucius pointed to the chair in front of his desk and I did what he told me to. "You know that you are our only daughter." he said delicately. I was getting more nervous with every passing second. "And you know that we want the best for you." he was starting to scare me with the way he spoke. "So your mother and I thought it would be the best for you if you got married." he slowly said and I got so confused. What was he talking about?

"What?" I looked up from him to mom. They both didn't say anything. "Have you lost your mind?" I cried "At least are you going to tell me with who i'm getting married or I will find out on my wedding?" now my anger was filling me up and overflowing me.

"Don't be disrespectful!" my mother whispered to me. "With no one other than Tom Riddle." my father looked deadly in my eyes.

"We're doing this to keep you safe." Narcissa said as she looked down at her hands wich were lying on her lap.
"For my safety or yours?" I stood up. "Y/n please sit down. This engagement is very important." dad said, trying to stay calm. "Oh, really, and what is it important for?" I lifted my shoulders up. "Our family's reputation and the safety of our family."

"You're joking, right?" I laughed, but my smile froze when I noticed a tear rolling down my mom's cheek. "Mom? He is joking, right?" I went and squatted in front of her "Mom say something!" I grabbed her hands tight. She only shaked her head no. After a few minutes she raised her head and looked at me "You'il get married as soon as you finish school. I'm so sorry Y/n!" she wiped away her tears.

" I don't want to marry Riddle. I hate him." I let go of her hands and stood up. "Unfortunately, no one's asking you." dad kept his calm tone which drove me crazy.

"Father, don't do this to me. I've been trying so hard to be a good daughter my whole life. And at the end, I'il get this in return?" a single teardrop rolled down my face.

"You're a good daughter, but you have to understand, we need to think about the future of our future grandchildren. Marrying the dark lord's oldest son is the right thing to do. Now you may hate us, but you're going to thank us later, once you are mature enough to understand. "

"But-" I tried to speak about my point of view, but unfortunately no one seemed to care what I think or feel.

"Now go get ready tonight, the dark lord and his family will visit us." dad got out of his seat and opened the door for me. "This is not fair." I said as I left the room. "Life is not fair!" he shouted after me.

I went up the stairs and walked into my room. I slamed the door and threw myself on my bed. Bitter tears flowed from my eyes.

I could hear the door open and after a few seconds I felt а hand stroking my back. "What happened Y/n?" my twin brother Draco asked.

"Mother and Father decided to make me marry Tom fucking Riddle." I sat down. I looked at him and he didn't seem surprised at all. "You knew!" I stood up from the bed. "You fucking knew and you didn't tell me!" I yelled "Why didn't you tell me, were you waiting for your nephews first?"

"Y/n I wanted to tell you but father kept me quiet. He thought you'd run away if we told you earlier." he stood up as well. "He knows me so well." I went up to the door and opened it. "Leave!" I shouted "Y/n listen."

"Leave! Draco please leave." I yelled and more tears rolled down.

He came out without saying a word  more, and I slamed the door shut after him.