Astronomy Tower

As I thought the first night back at Hogwarts at dinner what to do to prevent the wedding I decided to start smoking. Sure, I wasn't going to die immediately, but my life would get shorter and that doesn't sound so bad to the ear.

For two months now every night I came to the Astronomy Tower to smoke. I was sitting right on the edge my legs were cranking and I was leaning against the railing that passed a little over my chest. The night was beautiful. It was a quiet and the night sky was bombarded with billions of stars and of course my favourite one full Moon. I was enjoying every second of it and I knew that I would miss the Astronomy Tower the most when I graduate.

I felt the presence of someone behind me. I didn't throw away the cigarette. I don't think it was a teacher, and if it's most likely, I'll be kicked out, but I couldn't care less. The newcomer sat next to me. "Nope, I can't allow you that." Tom's voice got me goosebumps. He was the last person that I was expecting to be here.

He grabbed my wrist and slightly slid his hand to my fingers and took the cigarette. The touch of our hands made me shudder. I turned to look at him. He inhaled from the cigarette and threw the rest down from the tower. "Hey, I was going to smoke that." I got really annoyed from his actions "Your not allowed to smoke." he said calmly "My brother isn't here and I already told you he doesn't care a bit." I rolled my eyes and pulled another cigarette from my box. Tom looked at my eyes and then at the cigarette "Oh, I didn't mean your brother forbade you to smoke." he finally said. I just raised my eyebrows confused "I'm the one who won't let you smoke." he pulled the cigarette out of between my lips "You can't forbid me anything." there was on last cigarette which I lit up. "Oh, dear, yes I can and you better listen to me." he pulled the lighter out of my hand and lit his cigarette. "If I can't smoke than you can't smoke too." I said after inhaling "I can do whatever I want."

"Then I can do whatever I want, too." I was starting to get angry at the way he saw the things. "No, you can't. You must obey me."
"If you don't do what I say and I won't do what you tell me, it's so simple." I looked up at the sky. The night sky has always calmed me down as it did now. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I said still eyes on the sky "More than just beautiful." Tom replied. With my peripheral vision, I looked at him, he wasn't looking at the sky he was looking at me. No, he couldn't be taking about me. He doesn't like anyone but himself. Or if he was talking about me he probably tries to manipulate me.

A cool wind blew all of a sudden. With my hands I hugged my legs and pressed them against my chest to warm up a bit. Tom must have noticed me getting cold because he took off his hoodie "Here." he handed it to me. It was a gesture I would never have expected from Riddle. "I'm fine, thanks." I refused his offer. I'd rather freeze to death than wear his hoodie. It probably smells like his stupid expensive cologne that I hate. "Come on, Y/n, you're freezing." he put his stupid hoodie in my lap "I don't want it." I threw it back at him. He smirked and no so gently made me wear his peace of clothing. I glanced at him angrily and continued smoking in silence. "Why did you come here?" I asked to break the awkward silence. "I don't have to explain myself to you." he said coldly and threw the chamfer down from the tower. "You're such a dick." I rolled my eyes at him. "Someone wants to be punished, huh?" he raised an eyebrow. "What are you going to do?" I asked fearlessly. "Oh, you don't want to know so be a good girl, would you?" he said in his annoyingly sexy voice. "Perhaps I want to know, how about that?" I hissed. Before Riddle could answer our attention was drawn by newcomer "Oh shit!" I said when I saw Filch's annoying cat.