Chapter 23

Chelsea's POV

"Niall" "yeah Chelsea" "I am just going to look for another job" "okay would you like me to come with you?" "No it's okay" "are you sure" "yeah thanks anyways " "no problem" "bye Niall" "bye Chelsea" he said and I left the house I have no car so I sadly have to walk. Last night with Niall was amazing no we didn't do anything wrong it was just nice to talk to him and it was supper sweet of him to stay home yesterday and make sure I was okay. He seems like an amazing guy the only thing I don't like is him going out but it's okay it's something I have to get use to. I was walking to the local Starbucks to bring my application hopefully they will accept it and hire me.

Niall's POV

Chelsea just left to go and look for a job witch made me kinda sad because once she had enough money she would be out of my house and mostly out of my life and I don't want that to happen. Tonight I am going to make Chelsea a special dinner no I am not going to tell Chelsea that I like well maybe I will I don't I still think its to early to tell her but then again its better to say it now or I will never be able to say it, I don't what I will do maybe tonight will be a good night. After I got dressed I went out to the grocery store to pick up some supplies for our dinner tonight.

*later on that day*

After I got home from the groceries I have been in the kitchen all day!!! I made pasta, this special chicken recipe my mom taught me to make, and detest. I set the table and placed the food on the table. It was 6:00 pm so Chelsea should be home any minute.

Chelsea's POV

Guess what!!!! I have a job I am so happy right now I can't wait to tell Niall they hired me right on the spot and I start tomorrow!!!!! It was 6:00 right now and it was getting dark it was kids scary because I was by myself and it was a 30 minute walk but the way I was walking it would i will probably be back at Niall's in 10 minute. I just can't wait to tell him the good news !!!!!

*40 minutes later*

Niall's POV

Chelsea is still not home it's almost 7:00

To Chelsea from Niall

Hey Chelsea are you almost home?

No answer I was getting worried I hope she is okay.

*2 hours later*

She is still not home I sent her 29 text messages and called her 16 times and she didn't answer to anything!!!!! See if I went with her this morning she would be safe and home right now and we would be finishing our dinner but no! She had to go by her self!!!!

I decided to go out and look for her. "CHELSEA!!!!" I shouted "WHERE ARE YOU?" I just wanted to cry I said I would keep her safe and I didn't. Then the worst part was I found her purse on the floor someone took her ... Someone id going to hurt her and its all my fault.... I picked up her purse and called the police.

---------------------------------

Writers note: what happened to Chelsea ? And I am sorry this is supper short I tried to make it longer but then it would give to much away sorry guys.

And thank you for the 245 reads <3

Please vote and comment

~ Samantha