Chapter 32

*one month later*

I haven't been getting any sleep at all every 2 hours Sarah wakes up crying to eat or to be changed motherhood is tiring! Yes Niall would help but I would still have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed her. It was 3am and all you hear is *baby cries* *baby cries* I pull the covers off me and slowly get out of bed "princess I will go and get her" "thank you" I said as Niall got up and walked out of the room and a cross the hall to get Sarah "here" Niall said handing me Sarah and getting back in the bed beside me "thank you Niall" I said as he placed a kiss on my lips and I started to feed Sarah once I was done I burped her and changed her then I rocked her for a little bit then when she was fully asleep I brought her back in her crib and by that time it was 3:30. I got back in bed "night princess" Niall whispered in my ear and put his arm around me and we both fell asleep.

*7:00am*

I had to wake up at 5 and now at 7 and this is when the day starts after I fed Sarah Niall changes her dipper and burped her for me and I went to go and take a shower to wake me up. After I was done my shower me and Niall went downstairs to eat breakfast "pancakes?" Niall asked "yes please" I said I watched Niall make the pancakes he looked so cute the way his muscles flexed and his messy morning and the way he was still in his boxers it just brought a smile to my face "pancakes for two" Niall said as he places my dish and his dish on the table "princess are you doing okay?" Niall asked concerned "yeah I am just really tired but the doctor said she will grow out of this in a month but I am really happy we have her" "me to princess I am happy we have us" Niall said placing a kiss on my cheek "do you want to go for a walk today? to the park?" "Sure babe" I said as we finished our breakfast then went to go and get ready. "Already princess" Niall called from downstairs "yup coming" I said walking downstairs he looked so cute holding Sarah Niall put Sarah in the baby stroller and we were on our way. "Chelsea?" I heard someone call my name I tuned around and it was Tom "hi Tom" I said as he walked towards me and Niall and he gave me a friendly hug "hi Niall" "hi Tom" "long time no see strange" Tom said to me "yeah it's been a year how have you been?" "I have been great how have you been" "amazing" "awww is that your baby" Tom said looking into the stroller "how old is she?" "Yeah it's ours and she is a mouth old" "awww she is adorable" "thank you" "you to married?" "No next year we will be" I said with a smile "how about you?" "No not yet I have a girlfriend tho she just went into that shop" Tom said pointing to the coffee shop "what brings you back down here Tom?" I asked "London was to crazy for me and the police would never leave me alone because of you" "oh sorry" my heart starts to beat so fast I thought they forgot about me I guess not now I was so scared I was living a peaceful life then Tom has to come and tell me this "Chelsea it's not your fault they just thought I knew ware you were that's all but I didn't tell them" "oh thanks" "anytime" "Tom " I heard some girl call Tom and Tom turned around "yes love" Tom said as his girlfriend ran across the street "you ready to go home?" "Yup" Tom said "who's they?" His girlfriend said pointing at me and Niall "Chelsea is a old friend and thats her boyfriend" "omg that's the girl that is wanted in London babe we have to tell someone" "Liz no we don't she did nothing wrong" "but tommy" she wined ugh her voice was so annoying you just wanted to slap her right then and there and if she says anything oh my word what if she dose say something my life will be over I was on the verge of tears I think Niall notice "well we should get going before our baby wakes up" "omg she has a baby what if she kills the baby to Tom we must say something" "Liz she is not a killer we don't need to say anything okay and bye" Tom said as me and Niall started to walk away . "Princess are you okay?" "No I am scared" I said as a tear left my eye "don't worry she won't say anything if Tom is a true friend to you he won't make her say anything okay" "I hope so Niall" I say as we sit at a park bench. We spent the day sitting and talking an enjoying the nice weather but majority of the time I was worrying about Liz and if she would say something.

*later on that night*

When we got home I fed Sarah and put her in her bed and Niall went to go and make dinner and I sat in our room and cried. I didn't know what to do my life was becoming normal for once then this girl had to come along and ruin everything! "Princess dinner is ready" "coming" I said trying to stop crying but that didn't go very well "Chelsea don't cry" Niall said embracing me in a hug "Niall I am scared I don't think I have ever been this scared *cries* I did nothing wrong in London it was all my parents but they want me they want to lock me up my life was just becoming great I have a amazing boyfriend and soon husband to be and we have a beautiful daughter together and this is all I ever wanted but if that girl opens her mouth then everything will be taken away from me *cries* " "princess nothing will be taken away from you I promise and if I know Tom well enough even tho I hate his guts I know he won't make her say anything and if anything dose happen I will keep you and Sarah safe" Niall said placing a kiss on my lips "okay" I said as Niall wiped away my tears. We ate our dinner and I cleaned up once we were done we went to go and sit on the couch and cuddle "Niall" "yes" "I have a really bad feeling she is going to say something" Niall gave me a kiss on the top of my head "she won't trust me okay?" "Okay" I said as I placed my head on his chest and he held me close to him. We stayed like that for a couple hours cuddling and talk and Niall trying to make me feel better and he was doing a good job I am happy he is mine . As we were talking Sarah started to cry "I will go" Niall said getting up from the couch "I love you" "I love you to" Niall said as he walked upstairs. As Niall was getting Sarah my phone went off it was Tom my heart stop I was so scared to read it

To Chelsea from Tom

I am sorry :(

To Tom from Chelsea

For what ?

What could he possibly be sorry for he did nothing wrong endless no she couldn't have no this can't be happing !!!

----------------------------------

Writers note: what do you think Tom is sorry for ?

Please vote and comment :)

~Samantha