Chapter 7

Tom'sPOV

I followed the police to Chelsea's house I could hear Chelsea scream from where we were standing "Well aren't you gonna do something ??!!!" I asked one of the police man "we have to wait" "FOR WHAT!!!" I shouted "clam down sir for the perfect time" "how do you want me to clam down when the person I like could be dieing in there!!!" The screaming slowly started to stop great I thought she is dead "okay NOW GO GO GO" one of the police officers said and all of the police officers went running in I followed them.

Chelsea's POV

The last thing I remember was yelling for my dad to stop and hearing sirens outside my house.

Tom's POV

The police ran inside and I followed the busted down the front door and no one was there all that was left of the floor was a knife with blood on it "no this can't be happening he couldn't of killed her!!!!" I shouted "sir calm down and try and help us find her do you know who could of did this!!" "Her dad she told me her dad beats her" "when did she tell you this?" "Yesterday" "how long have you known her?" "2 days" "is that all she told you?" "Yes" "okay we are going to do everything we can to find her " "please hurry" I said sobbing I know I only known her for 2 days but she was special and I kinda of have feeling for her. "Okay sir you and a police officer will stay here just in case they come back or the killer comes back okay" "okay" I said and the police officers picked up some evidence then left. I really hope she isn't dead.

* 3 days later*

Tom's POV

Still nothing the police haven't found anything and no one came back to her house each day I was losing hope what if he did kill her with that knife that was on the floor then what the police should of went in sooner then maybe she would still be here and her parents would be in jail!!! I just sat there crying "it will be okay we will find her" the police man said patting my back "HOW do you know?! She could be dead !!!! Cause you guys had to wait for the RIGHT moment!!!!" I said standing up and walking out of the kitchen if she is dead I will kill her father with my own hands how could parents be so curl and hurt there own kids don't you love them and when you see them hurt don't you want to tend to them and help them get better i know my parents would its sad to think that some parents wouldn't. To see that she cuts herself and she says she wants to die is sad that her own parents bring her to that point I just wanted to hug and kiss her when she was telling me and tell her that everything was going to be okay I can't believe she wouldn't tell any one she was that scared that her dad would kill her I thought to myself my thoughts faded when the police man called my name "Tom come here we have something" I got up from my couch and walked back into the kitchen "Tom we think we know where she is" "is she alive?" "We are not sure of that yet but let's go the rest of the police are leaving now" the officer said as we ran to his car. I am hoping she is alive she doesn't deserve to go through this!!!!

-----------------------------------

Writers note: I know this is a really short chapter and I am sorry for that but they will get longer. So what dose everyone thing is Chelsea dead or alive?

Please vote and comment :)

~ Samantha