Chapter 3

I was running and running then it started raining and my vision was getting blurred I had no clue were I was and I felt my body become weaker and weaker by the second then I just fell to the floor I couldn't hold myself up any more this is it I thought this is my last night. I heard people coming down the street maybe there is hope I thought the voice got louder and the people came closer "hey look at this" one of the voice said "oooooh we will have fun tonight" and one them picked me up great I was gonna die for sure now I had no strength in my body to fight I tried to scream but nothing came out. I could barely here what the boys were saying we came to this place it looked like an alley and they threw me on the floor and my head hit the concert floor and it killed. They both got on there knees and ripped off my clothes then one sat on top of me and he was so havey he was hurting me that I started to cry "don't cry you little sl*t" the one sitting on top of me said then punched me in the face the last pain I felt was him going into me then I passed out.

*30 minutes later*

Cold water hit my skin and I woke up all alone naked in the alley I tried to get up but I had no strength at all!!! I even tried to reach for my phone but my bag was to far. The only thing I could do was to try and scream for help "help" but it was barely a yell I tried again "Hel-" my voice cracked up I kept on trying and trying and each time I got louder but no one was coming I heard people walking by but no one stopped to help I felt a liquid come out of me I look down and I was bleeding so much blood was escaping me and it was all from those men I screamed for help one more time but no one cared. My body was getting colder by the second my skin was turning pale and I could feel my breathing becoming less and less. I closed my eyes as thought maybe I will be in a better place tomorrow.

*next morning*

I woke up this morning WOW I was in shock. I woke with a huge headache, sore back and stomach and a bruised face and stomach but one thing was different I wasn't outside I was inside I was warm I look around and I was in a bedroom but I am not sure who's I look under the blanket and I had clothes on but they weren't mine I was confused and shocked that someone actually helped me, I heard the door open and I boy about my age walked in "hello love are you okay?" He asked sitting beside me "kinda" I tried to say "do you remember what happened?" I nodded my head yes "would you like to tell me?" He asked sounding concerned "yes I left home and I fell then someone took advantage of me" I said and I started to cry "why did you leave home?" "No one loves me" "that's not true" "yes it is thank you for helping me" "your welcome" "do you need anything?" "Were is your washroom?" I asked "here I will show you" he said taking my hand my backed killed to stand up I could barely walk he saw I was struggle "would you like me to carry you?" "No it's okay I need to walk" "okay" he said and we started to walk to the washroom we got to the washroom and I looked straight in the mirror I looked like a rack I had a huge bruis on my check, a scratch on my forehead from who no where and a swallow lip and eye I was to scared to look at my stomach again. I did my business in the washroom then I opened the door and the boy was waiting for me "thank you" I said as he lead me back to his room. "I made you some tea" he sad handing me the mug "thanks" "what happened to your arms?" He asked in shock and I just started crying I couldn't tell him what I did he would think I am a freak he tried to embrace me in a hug but I was in to much pain I just sat there and cried.