Chapter 8

Tom's POV

It seems like we have been driving for hours I tried to keep positive in the car ride but it wasn't working all I kept think about was that she could be dead and I will never get to see her again or get to know her more and that killed me on the inside. We came to a place that had all trees and a really high Clift I couldn't really see if anyone was there everyone slowly and as quietly as possible stepped out of the car and started to look around.

Chelsea's POV

I was slowly slipping my the minute I had no strength to fight him off, blood was streaming out of me and it wouldn't stop I tried scream for help but each time I did he would hit me harder, this was no use he had his mind set on doing this and it was gonna get done. As his slowly let go of my hand my life flashes before my eyes.....

Tom's POV

We heard screaming at one point but then it stopped so we didn't know where it was coming from minute by minute I was losing hope I was trying to stay positive but it wasn't working. We heard a 3 gun shots and a scream again and this time it didn't stop the person kept screaming we followed the sound and it lead us to a man standing near the edge of the edge of the Clift looking down he turned around to face us and it was Chelsea's dad "sir put the gun down!" One of the police officers said well walking towards him he had all blood all over his shirt and hands "YOU MONSTER!!!!!" I scream " how could you she did nothing wrong to you!!!!" "Tom you have to stay clam" one of the officers said "NO YOU MONSTER!!!!!" He didn't put down the gun he pointed it right at me "SIR PUT THE GUN DOWN!!!" The officer shouted he didn't listen he pulled the trigger and pulled the bluet hit me 2 times right in the shoulder and I fell to the ground. Her dad tries to run but two officers caught him and through him to the ground and handcuffed him "I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS" her dad shouts "Tom are you okay?" I heard someone ask me then my vision blurred out and the rest of my body followed!!

*the next day*

Tom's POV

I woke up with all sorts of wires attached to me and doctor stuff beeping I couldn't remember that much of what happened to me all that was on my mind was Chelsea. "Tom" I heard someone say I turn my head and I see a nurse "yes" "how are you feeling?" "My shoulder is in a lot of pain and I don't remember what happened can you please tell me?" I asked the nurse "Tom you got shoot in the shoulder twice and then passed out" "oh okay is Chelsea okay" "sorry Tom I will be right back!!" The nurse said as she left my room I was just left there to hope and wonder if everything will be okay.

The only thing I was scared for is if Chelsea's dad gets out of jail and comes after me....