Chapter 11

Tom's POV

We get to my house and we go into the family room "Chelsea" "yeh Tom" "if you want you could go to my room and put on a pair of track pants instead of wearing your jeans" "thanks Tom but I am fine" she said with a smile I put in a movie and I went to go and join her on the couch "what are we watching?" "21 jump street" "I always wanted to watch that!!" She said with a huge smile on her face. Half way through the movie my phone went off I looked down at the number and I got a bit scared.

"Hello" "hi Tom"

Chelsea's POV

Toms phone went off he went into the kitchen to talk to who ever was on the phone all I could hear was "yes" "okay" "thank you bye" and Tom didn't sound himself he sound a bit off he came back into the family "Tom are you okay?" I asked "yeah I am fine" he said but he didn't sound to convincing "are you sure?" "Yes" he said I could tell something was up but he doesn't seem to want to talk about it. For the rest of the afternoon/night we watched movies but the whole time I was wondering who was on the phone with Tom and what happened? After the last movie I decided it was time for me to go home "thanks Tom for today I had a great time" "your welcome Chelsea would you like to stay the night?" "No thank you I rather be at home tonight" "oh okay would you like me to stay with you at your house?" "No thanks I will be fine" "okay well can I at least drive you home?" "Yes" I said with a smile which made Tom half smile. We get into his car and drive to my house "thank you Tom for the drive home" "any time" he says I give him a peck on the cheek which made him smile "bye Tom" "bye Chelsea are you sure you will be fine by yourself" "yes Tom thank you" "okay bye see you tomorrow " "bye Tom" I said and went inside my house. It felt weird going back inside my house because of everything that had happened but I am slowly trying to forget it I know it will always be a part of me but I don't want it to ruin my life! I walk upstairs to my bedroom and I see all my stuff on the floor and blood Staines on the floor I even see my tool that I cut myself with I went to go and pick it up and I through it out no more cutting from today on I thought to myself I am going to have a better life. I turned on my ipod and "what doesn't kill makes you stronger" started playing its my favourite song and its so true because everything that has happened to me made me a strong person even tho at times it didn't feel like it did but it did. I decided to go and take a nice long relaxing shower I let the warm water wash over my body it felt so nice I felt like a new me is forming a more happy me and someone that is looking forward to tomorrow and what life has to bring and I am excited to see how my life is going to turn out. I step out of the shower and walk to my room and all of a sudden my happiness turned in to scared.

-------------------------------------

Writers note: sorry for the boring chapter :/ but what do you guys think is going to happen to Chelsea and why is she scared now that she walked into her room?

~Samantha