Chapter 6

To Chelsea from Tom

Please answer me I know we just meet but please I want to help you <3

I didn't answer him I got out my blade and started cutting my phone kept going off and Tom's name kept coming up on it I kept getting deeper closer and closer to my vein then I stopped I don't know why I could never do this blood was dripping down my arm and I grabbed my stuff and left the house I didn't know where to go blood just kept coming out of my arm and tears streaming down my face why don't I have the strength to end everything!!!! I mentally screamed to myself I get in my car and drive I ended up in front of Tom's house I couldn't go in looking like this I was about to drive away he came running out of the house and into my car "what happened?" He asked I could see the tears in his eyes I don't know why he was crying he doesn't even know me I would think he would think I was a idiot "please tell me what happened come inside" Tom said and he started to sob "okay" I said in between my cries. We get inside and he leads to the washroom and helps me clean up my blood "why do you do this to your beautiful skin?" "I don't *cries* want to *cries live *cries anymore" Tom didn't say anything to me he just embraced me in a hug "can we please talk about what happened?" Tom asked I nodded my head and he lead me to his room and we both sat on his bed and he wrapped his arm around me. "Tom *cries* I can't *cries* do this anymore" "what can't you do any more?" "My life *cries*" "why" "everyone hates me *cries* my parents yell and call me names *cries* my dad beats me *cries*" "he what" I looked up at Tom and said "look I will show you" I said showing him the bruises on my arm and stomach and my face "but why do you cut?" "Cause I want to *cries*" "you want to what?" "Die" I say and I start crying even more Tom doesn't say anything he just hold me after a long time of silence Tom speaks "why dose he do this?" "I don't know Tom it happens every day" "you have to tell the police" "I can't ...." "Why?" "Cause he said he would *cries* kill me *cries*" "no we have to !!!" "No Tom please" "can I tell my mom?" I just shook my head no "Chelsea please someone needs to help you" "no Tom do you want me to die!!!! I don't even now why I came here!!!" I said as I got up from his bed "no don't go stay I am sorry" Tom said and grabbed my hand "let go Tom" "no we need to talk" "I barely know you let me go" I said a slowly pulled out of his grip and walked over to his bedroom door I opened it but he slammed it shut "Tom just let me go okay" "no look at you, you are hurt, broken, sad , upset you need to do something" "Tom I already told you I can't" I said trying to open the door but he put his hand on it "Chelsea you have to you can't live like this" Tom is right but I can't I started crying again Tom lifted up my chin so I was looking into his eyes "a girl like you doesn't need this you deserve better" "I know" I whispered Tom brought his hand up to my face a whipped away my tears then placed a kiss on my forehead. "I will help you tell them" Tom said as we sat on his bed "Tom but I can't" "yes you can! Okay I don't want to see you like this you are so much better then this" "maybe this is suppose to happen maybe its a sign that I should just die!" "No that is not true !! You were put on this earth for a reason!!! People love you" "no they don't!" "Yes they do" "Tom I get hurt at home and no one likes me at school everyone makes fun of me no one loves me" "Chelsea just because those people don't see how special you are doesn't mean no one loves you those people are just stupid!!" "Those people are my parents and I love them I don't know why I do but I do" I said then my phone went off it was my dad I looked at Tom then back at my phone "hello" I said "WHERE ARE YOU!!!!??" "You just kicked me out of the house now you want to know where I am!!!!!" "You brat get you sorry little ass home now!!!" "No!!" I said bravely "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!! You better get home now you have 10 minutes or you are dead!!!!" He shouted into the phone I didn't answer him "DO YOU HERE ME!!" He said I just started crying and said "yes" I was to scared to say no " 10 minutes you get" he said then the call ended. "Tom I have to go "where?" "Home" "why?" "My dad wants me home *cries* "no you can't go" "I have to he said if I don't be will kill me *cries*" Tom just looked at me in shook "where do you live?" "Why?" "Because I want to know please tell me" "okay 67 dawn dr" "okay thank you be safe bye" Tom said as I walk out the front door "bye Tom" I said I was scared this was the last time I would see him.

Tom's POV

I had a plan to help Chelsea get out of that house let's hope it ate out well.

Chelsea's POV

I get home and run inside my dad is standing at the front door with a knife in his hand and my mom was standing behind him "where were you?" My dad asked walking closer to me "with a friend" "what's this friends name?" "Jack" I said I didn't want to say his real name because I didn't want Tom to get hurt "why did you say no to me on the phone?" My dad asked "because I didn't want to come back to HELL!!!!!!" I shouted "you do not raise your voice to me" my dad said then slapped me across the face so hard that I fell to the floor . "See this is what I mean you guys don't love me!!!" "We don't love you, we are just teaching you a lesson!!!" "What lesson I never did anything wrong!?" "Don't talk back to me!!!! Okay" my dad said and got down on his knees with the knife and got closer to my face I started to cry then I heard police sirens outside my house "you bic*th you called the COPS!!!!" "NO" "Lier!!!!" He said and brought the knife closer to my skin that he was inches away from stabbing me to death "dad please don't !!!" "To late"...... He said