Chapter 33

To Chelsea from Tom

For Liz

To Tom from Chelsea

What did she do ?:o

To Chelsea from Tom

Can I come over ?

To Tom from Chelsea

NO! Tell me what she did!?

To Chelsea from Tom

She told me to call

To Tom from Chelsea

And....

To Chelsea from Tom

And she told me to call the police in London

To Tom from Chelsea

And ......

To Chelsea from Tom

And I told

To Tom from Chelsea

You WHAT?!? I trusted you Tom and now this slut comes along and you do this to me

To Chelsea from Tom

I am sorry and she is not a slut

To Tom from Chelsea

No you really aren't sorry don't be telling me lies and what is she then!

To Chelsea from Tom

I am sorry

To Tom from Chelsea

I never want to see your face again I HATE you !!!! :(

Tom's POV

Why would I do that to her? But then again she deserved it. No wait what am I saying she didn't deserve I made Liz control! And now she hates me! I ruined her life. The only reason I did it was one because Liz wanted me to and second because I was jelouse yes jelouse of Niall and Chelsea together that was suppose to be me holding her hand, getting married to her and having kids but I let her slip away and now I ruined her life for good I am the biggest idiot of life!!

Niall's POV

I came downstairs with Sarah to see Chelsea crying on the couch "Chelsea what happened?" I said going to sit beside her "he told" "who Liz?" "No *cries* Tom" what and asshole I thought how could her do this to her! "Niall I have to leave *cries* I can't *cries* stay here" "princess you can't leave me they won't find you" "Niall but he told them *cries* they are going to kill *cries* me" I didn't know what to say why would Tom do this to her to us? "I love you Niall so much" "I love you to princess" I say and place a kiss on her forehead "I have to go now" "I am coming" "you can't *cries*" "why?" "I don't want you to get hurt this is my mess *cries* not yours *cries*" "we are in it together" "no Niall please stay *cries* I love you so much Niall I promise I will come back *cries* I just want things to die down *cries*" "princess *cries* please" "you have to stay *cries* I promise I will come back *cries* then we will get married *cries* and you have to keep *cries* Sarah" she said and she bursted into more tears "bye Niall I love you bye Sarah I love you to" she said placing a kiss on my lips "princess *cries*" "bye I love you" "I love you to be safe I will see you soon *cries*" I said kissing her like it was the last time I would see her "bye" "bye Niall" she said and she walked out. Tom is dead to me I hate his guts so much!!!! WHY I screamed WHY US!!!!!

Chelsea's POV

Walking out that door was the hardest thing I had to do why would Tom do this to me I thought we were friends ! I had to leave the love of my life and my little girl because of Tom and his slut of a girlfriend!!! My life will nerve get normal. I cried all the way to the airport I had to get out of the airport I don't know where I am going but I just can't stay here. I walk into the airport with tears streaming down my face I felt so hurt and upset I walked over to he reception desk and asked for a ticket to Canada I couldn't think of any where else right now. "Excuse me one ticket to Canada please" "sure mama" the man said and handed me the ticket "thank you" "your welcome" he said. I turned around and I wish I never did turn around "going somewhere" the police officer that was after me asked "please don't hurt me *cries*" "to late for that Chelsea! You should of never ran away" he said grabbing onto my arm "let go!!! Officer" I said pulling away "if you keep pulling I will only hold harder!!" He shouted dragging me towards a private plan "please let me go!!!" "NO! Now get your sorry ass on the plan" he said pushing me on the plan "please *cries* can I call one person *cries* please" "NO!!!" He shouted and gave me a hard slap across the face. I was so scared!! I couldn't stop crying "you better shut the hell up!!" The police officer shouted the last thing I remember seeing is his fist hitting my face.

*8 hours later*

I woke up to someone tying my hands up we were in front of a tall grey ugly building "let me GO!!!" I said trying to pull out of the officers grip "you are only making the worst for your self so stop!!" He said pulling on the rope harder "STAND UP!!!" He shouted "AND TURN AROUND" I did what he said "you killed your parents "no I didn't !!!" "Shut up and listen!! You killed your parents that were my friends you killed and you ran out of jail and had that boy Tom save you but look he is the one who betrayed you!!!" I heard the sound of a gun being load "please don't!!!" I cried "please" "to late" he said holding the gun to my head "let me call one person please *cries*" "WHO?" "My fiancé *cries* please" "number!" "What?" "His number !!!!" "6478091234" he held his phone to me ear "hello?" Niall said "Niall" "princess are you okay?" "Niall please listen to me okay *cries*" "okay" "I want you to know I love you and Sarah very much and I want you to tell her that her mother loved her so much and I will always watch over her and I know she will be a great girl when she grows up and please take good care of her make no boy makes her get treated the way I did make sure they are exactly like you because you were the best boyfriend ever you made me feel so special and I never felt like that with any one thank you for everything Niall I love you so much and I when *cries* I am gone *cries* I want you to find a good wife *cries* one that treats you and Sarah good *cries* I love you bye Niall" "princess *cries* wait what is happening *cries*" "they found *cries* me" "no princess no I am coming for you *cries*" "its to late *cries*" "I love you so much Chelsea" "bye Niall I love you to *cries*" "ready" the officer said "no *cries*" "to bad this is for everything you did" "I did nothing !" And BANG BANG and that was it I was dead..

Niall POV

All I heard was a bang "Chelsea!! Are you okay??" "She's dead" a voice said and the the phone call ended I broke into tears my princess is gone the love of my life is gone I just sat there crying I picked up my phone and called the asshole that made this happened " I hope you are fucken happy Tom she is dead *cries* you idiot you just had to tell them *cries* you made a perfect girl life end because of your stupid ugly girlfriend hope you are happy *cries*" I said then threw my phone across the room and I just continued to cry my life is over I never felt this horrible I love Chelsea so much no one will ever be able to replace her she will always be my number one girl no matter what dead or alive I will always love her.

--------------------------------

Writers note this is not the end !