Chapter eighteen

You sighed dreamily

You sighed dreamily. You loved moments like these, calm and tranquil. The serenity of the moment was just perfect. You flipped a page on your book, reading each word.

You had your very own hot chocolate with mini marshmallows in front of you as you sat on a comfortable couch with extra puffy cushions. The perfect view with your very own lake side penthouse.

And the most funniest and handsome guy sat next to you- wait... Noah?!

What was Noah doing here? In your luxury lakeside penthouse which comes with an amazing view, sitting on the other end of your comfortable couch with extra puffy cushions, along with his very own hot chocolate with mini marshmallows.

He was saying something... but what? You couldn't hear him but you could only see his mouth move.

"Oh, oh! Hah! Wake up guys!" He screamed casually in Owen's voice.

Your eyes snapped open as Courtney's scream had pierced through your ears. You too screamed when you were randomly falling in mid air.

"Hey kids! You better get into your paddle boats!" Chris shouted at you all. You took his advice and latched yourself onto a swan shaped boat.

The water craft hit the waters surface, causing everyone to get wet as it splashed everywhere.

"I'm starting to question my mom's crush on Chris just a little." Sierra said. Seriously, her moms a psycho too?

"Ooh... w-water!" Owen suddenly panicked, wrapping his arms around you.

"Yes Owen, we know we're in the water." Courtney rolled her eyes at his behaviour.

"W-waterfall!"

Everyone panicked immediately beginning to peddle their swans the other way.

"If we live, I'll tutor any brain dead person who needs it. Even Duncan." Courtney looked upwards as she begged to stay alive.

"If we live, I'll forget she ever said that." Duncan did the same.

"If we live, I'll let Sierra kiss me!" Cody pleaded, earning the most judgemental states. "What? Like we're gonna make it."

"Here we go again." You sighed, already knowing what's to come next.

"I. Want. My. Kiss!" The delusional stalker declared, feeling a sudden rush of adrenaline inside her. She grabbed a rope and forced it around Owen, throwing him onto the other swam which contained Heather, Alejandro, Duncan, Noah and Cody.

She bit onto the rope, peddling at record speed. The two boats suddenly went flying to land, launching you guys onto sand.

"Don't worry, Cody. I will restore your breathing and save your life!" Sierra took this as an excuse, pinning the poor guy down and kissing him.