Chapter thirteen

"Why are we in loser class? We won last time, or didn't lose anyway

"Why are we in loser class? We won last time, or didn't lose anyway." Heather said, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Chris said he needed first class today for a secret special guest! And what Chris needs-"

"Chris takes from us." The raven hair girl cut of Sierra and her swooning for the typical host.

"Ah! Sunburn, ow!" Gwen shrieked as Courtney sat on her reddened hand.

"Oops... sorry. How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?" Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh, I don't know!" You watched as Cody began to sweat, making it obvious he had something to do with Gwen's painful
sunburn.

Courtney looked at Gwen's hand, concerned. She walked off into another room and came back with a bucket full of a smelling
substance. "Here, soak your hand in this!" She said sweetly.

"What is it?"

"It'll cool the burn. It's a special mix of green tea and bird guano."

"Ah... wait. Guano? Isn't that..."

"A nicey nice name for poop!" Heather grinned at Gwen as she flinch and snapped her hand out and away from the bucket.

"Poop that's full of healing ingredients! I learned how to make it at CIT first aid weekend. It's gross... but it helps, right?" Courtney smiled at Gwen.

"Yes... well. Thanks for being nice...ish." Gwen sunk her sunburnt hand back into the substance, sighing as it cooled her painful burn.

"Bonding over poop juice... ugh! Is there anyone sane left around here?" Heather scowled, turning to look at Sierra at the sound of a clacking keyboard. "That would be a no."

"Sweeter update! Gwen's hand smells like Jamaican bird duty. Cody is still cute! Uh... sixty-seven characters... okay seventy-three left. What else can i say?" Sierra tapped her chin, thinking of other words.

"Considering buying myself a life on Fred's list. But having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement!" Noah said in a high pitched voice, pretending to type on a keyboard.

You let out a snort, laughing at his impression as Sierra glared at him. Noah turned to you and smiled, admiring your laugh. That was until Owen laughed as well, milk pouring out of his nose and making its way onto Noah.

"Dude, gross." Noah glared up at Owen.

"Did I get some of my nose milkshake on you?Sorry... it's the only thing that really cools off a snoot full of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers." Owen chucked a pepper into his mouth, wheezing and then chugging the whole carton of milk.

"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen, that'll impress Cody!" Noah continued making fun of Sierra.

"Ow!" Owen cried as a pepper flew out of his nose, hitting the wall and reflecting into Tyler's eye.