Chapter three

THE TEAMS all stood separately and busy chatting amongst themselves

   THE TEAMS all stood separately and busy chatting amongst themselves. You were situated next to Noah (totally not on purpose) and Sierra.

"Whew, it's hot out here." You said, fanning yourself and occasionally wiping off the built up sweat across your forehead.

"The suns burning heat is not as hot as you, Señorita." The shameless flirt turned to you, winking and placing his hand on your shoulder.

You eyed him for a moment, looking him up and down. If you hadn't of been forced into a competition with a prize of a million dollars, you would've probably pushed him away or even punched him.

But seeing how much of a threat he is, you decided laying low and to play along would definitely benefit you more in the future.

You blushed, a shy smile crept onto your face and you avoided his gaze. In the corner of your eye you watched him walk away proudly, his ego boosting through the roof.

"Duncan and Courtney fans will be devastated, but I think you and Owen have a shot at becoming fave Total Drama couple on my fan site." Sierra smiled as she walked up to Izzy, who hummed dreamily.

"Owen's magic! When he breathes his nose whistles the nation anthem!" The crazed girl replied. You turned to Owen and to your surprise, it actually did.

"Super cute..." Sierra said unsurely. "But he's no Cody!" She swooned. "Did you know Cody used to sleep with a stuffed emu name Jerry until he was... well, okay. He still does."

"And you know this... how?" Noah butted in, raising an eyebrow.

"I called his aunt once. I pretended I was a telemarketer!"

"Ooh. Stalkerlicious." Noah rolled his eyes. You let out a small laugh at his antics but quickly shut up when everyone turned to you.

"Don't know about you guys, but I am loving Egypt!" Chris announced, throwing a grape into the air and letting it fall into his mouth. "And I am going to love it even more when watching you complete your second challenge, the amazing camel race!"

"Where are the other camels?" Harold questioned, scrutinising the area.

"There are no other camels! It's a camel race, not a camels race."

"Yes!" Heather cheered.

"What?" Alejandro said in disbelief. You find it hard to believe that the losers get the camel and the winners get a stick. And you were not  happy with a goat. How would you fit on it? Would you have to walk and carry it?

"We won last time but they get a camel, they get a goat, and we get a stick?" Leshawna argued, shaking her head in disapproval.

"I don't think thats very fair." You frowned, but your complaining was quick to cease when you noticed the glare Heather threw at you. As much as you want that camel, you weren't willing to sacrifice your alliance with her.