Chapter seven

"Oh man! First class rocks!" Tyler cheered as he scooped up a part of his food, swallowing it down and letting out a sigh of relief

"Today we eat the breakfast of champions!" Alejandro did the same, everyone enjoying the five star breakfast.

"Ohh... yeah. That's the spot." Izzy said as the masseur massaged her shoulders. "Awh! Look at Big-o! His fear of flying is so adorable!"

You rolled your eyes at Izzy's swooning, scooping another piece into your mouth.

Owen snored, slipping off the couch and onto the floor. He revealed a squashed, traumatised and definitely not okay Noah.

"Finally! Thanks for not noticing I was missing all night. What am I... Tyler?" He gasped for air.

You pointed at him and laughed, causing him to glare at you, even in his squashed state.

"Haha, very funny." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Hey!" Tyler shouted, the breakfast he was busy chewing splattering all over an unamused Alejandro.

"Take a seat, grab a handle

"Take a seat, grab a handle. And then I'll tell you where we're going." The host pointed towards a boat.

"Oh sweet boat guy! Right, Lindsay." Tyler turned to Lindsay, searching for her approval.

"Uhm... sure! Uh, Dave is it?" She replied.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah called out, everyone turning back to the host.

"Cause there's thirteen of you but only one valuable me. Get it chef!"

You raised an eyebrow at Chris and his odd behaviour.

"Uh, Chri-" The platform under the boat suddenly disappeared, your casual tone shifting into a scream as you all fell.

You squeezed your eyes shut, the impact finally came and the boat splashed onto the water.

"Welcome to New York City!" Chris announced. "Your first challenge is a carriage race to Central Park, which I like to call liberty or death!"

"Oh i've always dreamed of riding a horse-drawn carriage!" Owen jumped up and down happily.