Chapter seventeen

"I can get used to first class

"I can get used to first class." Duncan said as he stuffed his face in with cookies.

"Haha! Huge! Me too." Owen agreed, grabbing a handful.

You grabbed a cookie and took a bite, planning out what you should do this challenge. You were annoyed to find out that Courtney somehow wasn't voted out. Cody and his desperation to get away from his delusional stalker just had to get in the way at that moment.

Or maybe Chris just loved to torment you.

One way or another, you still needed to get Courtney out. And no, it wasn't just out of spite.

The CIT is a major threat. She made it all the way to every previous seasons merge. But then again, so did Heather. So maybe just a little bit of spite.

Alejandro isn't any less of a threat as well. He's strong, handsome, manipulative. All three traits combined is absolutely terrifying. He's terrifying. Hopefully you can find a way to get him out before merge.

Duncan had also made it all the way through to multiple merges. Although, the delinquent is not well liked so if you were to go against him you'd know who the crowd would cheer for. He's strong, determined, not very handsome. A threat, but not too much of one.

In all honesty, if you and Owen were in the final two together... you could probably convince him to let you win. Perhaps his frontal lobe isn't fully developed yet or he's just incredibly dumb.

And Noah. Noah.

He's a threat. A massive one.

Perhaps putting Noah second on your list would be better. No, first. Getting rid of Courtney can wait. You can't have yourself constantly distracted by the little bookworm and his love questions. What's next, your favourite animal? Is he gonna buy you a whole Guinea pig at this point?

You looked back at him, noticing him fairly far away and reading his book. When he saw you staring, he smiled and waved.

He smiled at you.

How could you ever be annoyed by that smile? The useless yet thoughtful question accompanied by a sweet smile. You could never say no to him.

Voting him? You just have to.

You need to stand up straight and not let this little twerp get in between you and your prize. Especially when he's cute, reads books, funny...

Yeah. You have to get him out of here.

"So... Al and Courtney. Is that weird for you?" Owen asked the delinquent.

"Whatever." Duncan replied, shrugging.

"Yeah! It's funny cause Noah always said Al was into Heather big time!" The delinquent raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? What else did Noah say?"