Chapter fourteen

You sighed in boredom, reading a book to pass time

You sighed in boredom, reading a book to pass time. You've been extra stressed due to what had happened last night with Alejandro and Noah.

As much as you needed Noah to get out, you wanted him to stay in. And that's a problem.

Alejandro obviously has something against Noah, he could easily get the bookworm out in which he proved in the previous voting session.

Fortunately, and partly unfortunately, Chris wanted Noah to stay in due to your 'blossoming love.'

The problem is, in order for Alejandro to get Noah out, he has to get rid of you.

Chris's favouritism has become obvious, first with Sierra, now you. And you've seen how Alejandro manipulated the deranged stalker, you know you're next.

The shameless flirt has bunked up in the list, replacing Noah in first. The 'threat' list. In your head of course because Noah still hasn't given back your journal.

"Noah don't eat the poison stuff it's poison!" Owen shrieked in his sleep, flailing his arms around before jumping awake. "Oh was I talking in my sleep? Sorry I'll just.... go.... away."

You looked at Noah, who slept peacefully next you. Then to Alejandro, who was whispering to a nervous Tyler.

"Something wrong Tyler? If you tell me maybe I can help." The shameless flirt was yet again fishing for information.

"I saw something..." Tyler replied, flinching at the sound of Duncan.

"Oh! Wow. That was a deep sleep. The sleep of the dead, you know what I mean Tyler? Dead." Duncan yawned, causing you to raise a brow at him and Tyler's odd behaviour.

"This is your captain speaking, all contestants report to the common room!" Chris announced through the intercom.

"Prepare yourselves for challenges of an amateur caliber. Because we're recreating the original Olympics! And we're heading to the birthplace of the Olympics right now in..."

"Greece!" Courtney put her hand up.

"Atlantis!" Sierra did the same.

"Mount Olympics?" Owen joined in.

"Wrong, fictional and... what?" The host stared at Owen, confused. "We're going to Rome, Italy!"

"Woohoo! Pizza party!" Owen cheered.

"Uhm. No? The Olympics birthplace is Greece." Noah rolled his eyes.

"No... they originated-"

"Greece, they're right." You cut him off, shrugging.

"Interns! Everyone should probably hang on to something. Everyone except you." He pointed to one of his interns, signalling chef to turn the plane so the intern falls out. "You, might want to find some info on Greece. Quickly!" He slapped a rolled up piece of paper on the other one, him sprinting off as Chris went to go tell chef what had happened.