Chapter one

Just to make this clear before we start,

Bold = notebook or loud exaggerated speech

   MAKING YOURSELF as unnoticeable and unapproachable as possible, you shrunk in your seat. Placing one earpod in your ear and reading a book.

"Season three of Total Drama, folks! The world is gonna be mine. Sea by shining sea. Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a three-ring traveling freak show. They'll be competing, all around the globe, for another million dollars. Let's meet our contestants! " Chris spoke into the camera.

One at a time a contestant stepped out of the bus. "Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna!"

You peered out of the window of the vehicle, examining the personalities of each and every competitor. Of course, after watching the previous seasons you've already studied their gameplay and the way they behave. The problem is the fact that it has been quite a while since the last seasons.

Gwen bumped into the back of Heather, instantly complaining. "Are there any reserve seats? I.E. Can I have one not behind Heathers pony hair ponytail?"

You chuckled to yourself, jotting down the enhanced rivalry between the two in your notebook.

"Um, my extensions are human hair!" Heather fought back, dragging her fingers through her extensions.

"You learn something new everyday." Duncan smiled and exchanged flirtatious glances with Gwen.

You made sure to write down something about their new relationship too.

"Lindsay, Owen, DJ and Harold... Guys? He paused, waiting for the busload of people to exit. You snickered to yourself again as DJ stepped out, holding a screaming and visibly freaked out Owen.

"Oh! Sweet strawberry reserves! No!" He cried.

"He's afraid of flying, remember?"

"Aerophobia, from the Latin, as supposed to aero-nausiphobia, the fear of air sickness." Harold stepped out, speaking with arrogance.

"Keep up those fascinating facts and I'm going to be aero-nausious all over you." Noah threatened from behind him, rolling his eyes and pushing past the ginger.

You silently cheered in your head as you heard his voice and his name being called out. Finally, some real entertainment.

"And returning favourites, Noah, Cody and-"

"Yo, yo, yo!" Ezekiel stepped out, cutting Chris off. "This years winner is in the house! Uh, bus! I mean... runway! Wheres he plane, eh?"

"I know, right? Let's fly!" Izzy popped out, pouncing onto Ezekiel, causing the two of them to collapse to the floor.

"Watch out!"

"Yep. Izzy's back! Also returning this season, Tyler!" He announced, ignoring the fact that everyone else who now exits the bus would trip over Ezekiel and Izzy. "And the co-host of Total Drama aftermath, Bridgette!"