Ⲥⲏⲇⲣⲧⲉⲅ 20

♫ I didn't notice what I lost
Until all the lights were off
And not knowing what you're up to tortured me ♫

Skylar Abbott POV

I told him the truth, all I could handle to tell. I left his garage and quickly walked to Mercedes's hospitality; I picked up my phone to call George. I needed him. Now. I feel a hand on my elbow, and I am pulled in for a hug, and I know it's him. He was right behind him.

"Let's go to my room," he says as he opens the door that leads to both drivers' rooms, and we enter his room.

"George," I called him as he closed the door, and he turned to me.

"Are you okay? That was fucked up. Was that the ring he was proposing with?" He asks worriedly, and I nod.

"Nothing happened," I tell him, seeing his small smile.

"I don't care," he says as he gets closer.

"You should."

I kissed him because I needed to feel something. I needed to feel it with him. He immediately corresponded to my kiss; it wasn't the calm kisses he usually gives me, but he was doing justice to the kiss. I might want something more tonight just to see the compatibility; it's important.

Since he ultimately refused me in Canada. And I haven't thrown myself at him since then. I get too self-conscious thinking about the scars that are too visible all over my abdomen. Shit.

"Okay, that was breathtaking, but I need to go to practice. Can we talk later?" He asks with a cute smile, and I nod.

"Fine by me; I will go to the garage in a bit," I say as I sit on his couch. He leans and kisses me quickly before leaving.

I barely got time to talk to George the rest of the day, but I got a good bath once I got back to the hotel, and I called George over. I needed company, and I may not be wearing anything besides the oversized George's shirt, which is also a Mercedes shirt, and it felt like a different kind of betrayal.

I heard the knock on the door and turned the lights off, leaving only the television on; maybe he wouldn't see the scars. I felt more confident like this.

"I'm sorry. I was in the shower when you texted me," he said, stopping when his eyes landed on me.

He looked damn fine with the semi-dried hair and pajama pants. I am even surprised he is not shirtless; he was right down the hallway, so no one would've seen him.

"That is a whole damn view. God, are you trying to kill me?" He says as he enters the room.

"Why? Do you like this shirt on me? I know it looked good on the owner," I say jokingly, and he nods as he looks me up and down and he sees the movie ready on the television.

"I love it. Do you want my whole wardrobe? I don't mind giving it to you," I see him biting his lower lip as he sits on the bed, and I smile confidently. I got this. I can have sex with him.

I sat by his side, very close to him. He had a habit of sitting on the bed, and then he would lie on it after a few minutes of sliding down. Don't ask me why. I did what I've been doing. I turn to his side and put my leg on the middle of his.

"Are you okay from earlier?" He asks as his hand goes to my thigh, where he usually rests it until he gradually brings it closer to my ass, he even fell asleep like that once, but today I hope he notices the lack of underwear.

"I am, I am relieved he knows the truth," I say honestly, and he nods as he kisses the top of my head.

A few more minutes later, I felt his hand getting higher and higher as we were almost laid on the bed, his sitting position completely ruined. His hand was on my ass, but he tried to trace for the panties that are usually there.

"Are you-?" He asks as I look up at him, and I cheekily smile.

"I mean, I know you won't find what you are looking for."

"Do you have something to say to me, baby?" He asks as he traces my lips with his thumb and I, in a completely instinctive way, I hold his hand and put his finger in my mouth.

I mean I treated it like it was a fucking lollipop, I circled my tongue around it and sucked on it like I would if it was his dick there. I looked up at him, almost questioning what the fuck I was doing. But he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately as I raised my knee upwards, I stopped at his very hard erection and smiled in the middle of the kiss.

His hand grabbed my ass before slowly tracing his finger through my back, sending shivers all over my spine, and I arched my back, which made me closer to him as he turned his whole body to me.

"You are going to drive me crazy. Do you know that?" He groans in my ear before he starts kissing my neck, and I lean my head back. It felt good to be desired.

"George!" I moan as his hand grabs my waist tighter, and he leans back to look at me.

"Tell me you want this because I don't want you to feel pressured to do it; if you say you want this, I am all in because that shirt is making it all too tough," he says as I hear his quick breathing.

"I want this, George, please. I want you," I whisper as I caress his cheek, and I then kiss him.

With him, everything was calmer, slower. Maybe too slow. His hand was there, touching every inch of my skin, but not where I wanted him to be. I took his hand and guided it lower until it was where I wanted it, and I could feel his breathing accelerating.

"Is that what you want? Tell me what you want me to do to you baby," his husky voice and the lust in his face were all it took for me to fold.

"Do your best, make me scream your name. I bet you've dreamed about it, go on," I tease him, and he nods decisively.

"I will make you beg for me, baby. But fuck, my name coming from that pretty mouth will be the icing on the cake," he says cockily, and I kind of like it in bed.

He took my leg and put it over his body, giving him some opening, some space for whatever he was planning. His fingers opened my lips, and he teased my clit for a single second before he held my chin.

"Can you help me?" He asks, and I nod curiously. "Open that pretty mouth for me baby."

The fact that I obeyed him so fast would've shocked me if he hadn't put two fingers inside my mouth. He reached down again, with the fingers I wet, and circled my clit before slowly penetrating me with one of the fingers while the other kept his circular movements he first started.

His lips crashed into mine before he added the second finger, and I gasped as I leaned my head back. Fuck, he is doing a really good job; I mean, I guess slower can be better.

"George! Fuck!" I moaned loudly as pleasure took over me a few minutes later; I was laying my back, completely arching it as I felt my muscles tense and my legs shaking, that finger constantly stimulating my clit was doing wonders to my body.

"Come for me, baby," He says as his rhythm was clearly working, and I pulled him closer to kiss him as I felt the orgasm coming.

Fucking hell, this is more powerful once you go a year and a half without doing it. Once I recovered, I saw the smile on his face, and I smiled, too.

"Even better than my wettest dream," he says before kissing me, and I feel good.

"Oh, the dream is not over yet," I tell him as I jump into his lap; how he wet his lips and smiled made it known that he was ready for another go.